Digitone feature requests!

A microtonal scaling menu (global).
pls pls pls. (people asked for it before many times but thought i’d bring it up again).

2 Likes

a big need i feel in digitone is not to have powerful delay / reverb effects and as it has no dedicated outputs(digitone, not d. keys) i can’t process the tracks in external effects. So no doubt I ask to improve the effects (delay / reverb) and as it seems to be transverse to elektron machines, so all machines would benefit from that.
Ultimately improving the delay, because reverb still fits minimally well, now the delay for machines of the value they are is real low in quality. It should be improved. I think…

• In the digitone core I would like to have more algorithms.
  • Change the intensity of the oled screen. Make me headache after some time. Elementary stuff.
  • Name the CC Values(knobs) in the midi sequencer.
  • The filter must affect all the content, this because they dont affect the locked sounds in this moment. Performance wise is not practical. Switch to enable or not.
  • Possibility to record the sound of pitchbend and modwheel in the sequencer.
  • Give different colors to the sound pool sounds in pattern (rec mode)

Kind regards and good work!

1 Like

Pretty sure what you are asking for It’s got now. When was the last time you updated it

nope, i mean tuning each key different and being able to save your own scale settings like on some korg’s and even recently the mc707.
at the moment its only possible in algorytm 7 i believe when you put the mix to B and then go into the second part of the syn1 menu and make an overall change in the tuning of the b section. and then manually program a pattern with different tunings on each trigger.

Oh you mean the Korg style tuning

I think they should add Note value as a modulation source…this way you can have different timbres for the lower / higher registers. I use this on my Prophet all the time. It’s better than Breathe as a source :expressionless:

2 Likes

Swing values lower than 50%

3 Likes

LED button/Screen brightness and a sleep mode timer that can be set.

8 Likes

Loopable Envelopes (also syncable to clock) would be my most desired feature. Also, it would be great to have some more modulation destinations.

9 Likes

per voice keyfollow for the filter
filter fm by the oscillator (like on the prophet 6)

5 Likes

A way to switch the scales to have two octaves visible. 8 notes across the top row and another 8 one octave up across the bottom. Just leave out any notes not in that scale. Button bashing heaven for non musicians haha :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

No functions are assigned to holding YES and NO buttons while adjusting parameter settings so:

1. Hold NO and change a parameter setting(s) - let go of NO to instantly revert the parameter changes. Like Control All Revert but only for one parameter at the time.

2. Hold Yes and change parameter settings - nothing happens until you let go of YES. In this way you can go straight to the setting you want (and skip ranges that don’t sound good) and apply the sound only when letting go of YES.

29 Likes

Modulation destination: pitch only operator c.

Overdub in realtime record

4 Likes

@Soarer Those are brilliant.

2 Likes

Not too much else you can do with 4 operators. Algorithm wise. I think they’ve covered a lot of ground. ESP with the harmonics. Something like harmonic offset would be sick tho. Skew the content of the ab side of the knob so you have a variety of modulators as well as ratios

1 Like

Thats a great idea!! Could work across the Elektron line up too!

1 Like

Random arp mode please!

10 Likes

Yes this

more LFO’s please :smiley:

2 Likes