Digitone (DN+DT) only music

DN solo jam. Slight compression afterwards.

[crosspost from current sounds]

5 Likes

some interesting Digitone sounds in here [not mine]

dude has some really nice DN & OT work too. (rather than post it somewhere else I’ll just piggyback it on this post. keep things neat & tidy)…

8 Likes

As an OT owner and already heavy gasser for the DN this edges me even so closer to pulling the trigger. I remember this guy’s videos, he has one where he gets awesome metallic synthsword (for lack of a better term) sound from the tone.

1 Like

8 Likes

Here’s another DT+DN beat…

1 Like

not 100% DN&OT Only but still…

6 Likes

Yesterday i made. Originally it’s a Toraiz AS-1 short video, but with Digitone Keys background sounds, (Geometry sound pack) and i played on DNK.

3 Likes

I recently got a second Digitone to use entirely as a drummachine and I love it. Here I’m doing a lot of Control All to change all sounds. Great for exploring sound design and morphing into new beats or noisy drones. It’s going through Octatrack’s compressor and a bit of limiting has been applied in postproduction.

7 Likes

Although there’s no Elektron on camera, all looped sounds came from the Digitone and some of my favorite soundpacks (Floppydisk Pirates, Jogging house & Oscillatorsink).

4 Likes

Nice :clap:
Love this patch.

1 Like

sounds wonderful, i enjoyed it a lot :blue_heart:

Thanks man! These 2 are a super fun pair, I’m just starting to learn the ins and outs of each of them.

Digitone = DFAM & Strega :wink:

7 Likes

Here’s another Digitone as drum machine video. Maybe a bit more than a drum machine this time.

16 Likes

Ah well, perhaps a flagship Digitone (with a flagship Digitakt :stuck_out_tongue: ) would be very nice :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some more ambient noodling with my beloved Digitone and his new best friend, the Red Panda particle! :heart_eyes: I really love the textures the Particle creates, I think it pairs really well with the DN’s FM engine.

Using mostly sounds from @Floppydisk_Pirates 's brilliant “Routine” Sound Pack, it has effectively become my go-to sound source for the DN.

12 Likes

Wow, what a nice song man! This is stunning! This makes me grab my digitone again :control_knobs:

3 Likes

That’s the effect your patches have on me, they always make me reach for the Digitone because it’s the best sounding synth I have! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

One monophonic track, no plocks.

18 Likes

:fire:

1 Like