DIGITONE CURSES (Spells for the Digitone)

Here are two examples, a simple rhythm with the init sound. Then I load one of the SEQ patches, and then another.

8 Likes

Insta-buy! Thanks for sharing some of your noisy witchcraft.

3 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes

I KNEW I heard some Noise Engineering type sounds in there.

I’ve only worked with the soft versions of their modules, but I love their brutality.

Fantastic sound pack, BTW!

1 Like

Bought! Now, off to break some speakers…

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited by sound design that is stylistically so far away from what I typically produce. :smile: Makes me want to take a break from all the mellow pads and just try going full Reznor!

2 Likes

Right? Jeanne’s sound packs for Syntakt had the same effect on me, pulling me in new sonic directions that aren’t part of my “normal” styles.

3 Likes

Would you consider including SysEx in the download for people stuck on ancient computers? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll try my best … have to find out how to do it first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Update: Midi-Ox did not work out for me (generated a file with 125 instead of 128 sounds).
Elektron’s old C6 software did the trick: C6 download nowhere to be found on Elektron site? - #9 by trumad

2 Likes

Yes! Your curses are a blessing. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with the world. Joyful noise.

2 Likes

Just finished installing it. Nice to have demo projects. I like seeing how other people work :).

Excellent patches! Big big thanks!

1 Like

This is ridiculous

(In a good way of course)

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! <3

Update: Project and Sounds are now also as syx in the zip-File.
Just download the zip file again :wink:
@johnl

4 Likes

Just bought it and loaded it directly into the Digitone. This is exactly what I needed in my life.

2 Likes

C6 can strangely since some years only and atm still be found on the suppprt site for analog drive on elektron se.
(Windows. For mac there‘s sysEx librarian, although also strangely on elektron se now its written its also for osx)
Thanks for the nice sounds! didn‘t buy yet.

1 Like

Crikey. :slight_smile:

1 Like

little example of Digitone banging some trashcans :wink:

(master overdrive set to zero)

9 Likes

hey just wanted to by your pack, but since PayPal is no option, i’m not able to…

1 Like

Hiiiii, Paypal is now added: https://ko-fi.com/dissonant_witchcraft/shop :nyan:

And here’s a link to my general ‘shop’: https://dissonantwitchcraft.com/ :wink:

2 Likes