Digitone Audio Routing as Interface Help

I have an Octatrack and the digitone and I’m currently using the digitone as my audio interface as well. Sometimes I want to sample the digitone into the octatrack to further mangle the sounds and other times I just want the digitone to play alongside the octatrack which I currently have set as master so I only need to use the Octatrack’s sequencer. At the moment If I want to sample something from the digitone, I have to move my headphones over to the Octatrack’s output, connect TRS cables from the digitone’s main outputs to the a/b input on the octatrack and pull the cables from the digitone’s inputs or turn the inputs all the way down on the digitone.

What I would like to be able to do is to only send the digitone’s 4 tracks out of the physical outputs and mute them over USB so that I only hear whatever I have running through the inputs on the Digitone’s headphone output. I’m not sure if this is even possible but it’s a pain in the ass to have to swap a bunch of cables around everytime I want to sample something.

I’m going to reply to this and revive it since I also have a question about routing (along the same lines as original poster). I’m wondering if this is possible without creating phasing issues or some nasty feedback loop (I’m thinking it involves cue inputs but I’m getting a headache trying to work it out). Here’s what I want to do:
Digitone as audio interface into computer (or iPhone). OT into DN (since DN is interface), DN into OT so I can sample the DN sounds for mangling/further processing. So OT into DN but at the same time, DN into OT for sampling. DN is sound card/audio interface. I have searched the forum and even stumped Google on this. Is it possible?

Maybe it’s not possible. I’m gonna try something and report back to…myself.

Bueller?