Digitone and Digitone Keys 1.32

For that, I only need a mic.

1 Like

And maybe a sanitary cover if it’s an expensive mic…

2 Likes

plop shield?

5 Likes

:joy:

But no track to lock the parameters on !

1 Like

How cute, a baby Digitar :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Four hours of messing about with all the functions of my Rytm mki, heat mki, and DN with absolutely no sync, audio, or freezing issues! Really a fantastic update for OB users, thanks again Elektron!

9 Likes

Fuck, yeah!

1 Like

Definitely a factor yes! Although I feel that is somewhat cancelled out by the excruciatingly long dev time of Overbridge vs when it was announced as imminent (Digitakt).

Great update. Thanks Elektron!
One possible glitch, can anyone else confirm?
MIDI control seems to either not work or glitch out when using global mode for mixer and FX parameters. It is working fine when global mode is switched off.
I’m using a Faderfox UC4 to control levels and FX parameters and it is working fine with global off.

Still no midi Arp out?

9 Likes

uhh… nah… want more / other FX!! …btw anyone knows if the AR / A4 got “older” / different algorithms for reverb?

AFAIK the delay and reverb are the same in AR/A4 as in DT/DN, and the chorus in A4 is same as chorus in DN.

2 Likes

Guess I’m confused about your point.

Maybe I should clarify my point….
Updated firmware releases are common across Elektron products. This isn’t new or unusual. It’s part of their business model. It’s already built into the price, which many bemoan as being too expensive. And here we are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember @Ess clarifying this on another thread. But I can’t find it in the search. Maybe (iirc) one was slightly different? A4 reverb maybe?

Two restarts needed, one to uninstall Overbridge, one to reinstall it. And that wipes out all my Safari tabs, since “Reopen all windows from last session” applies to the empty session in between the two restarts.

Gets me every time.

On the other hand, declaring tab bankruptcy is something I don’t do often enough…

1 Like

I remember the statement as being something like “It’s the same reverb, but it sounds different on different machines because it’s applied to different sounds.”

3 Likes

I only remember this from the M:C Q&A thread where he said that M:C has same algo as DN/DT but sounds deeper because of the wavetables … so Elektron has basically never updated the reverb since … the MK1s? All the same?

I also remember this conversation. So in all likelihood, yes @PekeDorty. If the only change from legacy effects was a volume boost then it’s the same.

1 Like

that’s not much love for a reverb!

2 Likes