Digitone and Digitone Keys 1.32

THANK YOU! :brown_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

DN manual page 72. Where’s the hidden compressor in DN?! Is it an easter egg? :grin:
@eangman

25 Likes

Good find.

1 Like

I just got a Digitone yesterday to complement my two Digitakt and the first thing I missed was the Led Intensity setting on the Digitone.

I wanted to contact support about it but you beat me to it with an update… Thank you! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Nice! Good to get alignment across the digi range!
Not wanting to be ungrateful but here’s hoping this is just a re-alignment with other boxes as it’s only 1.32 and we’ll get a 1.40 with some new features at some point :slight_smile:
Though the last time we got new features for DN was June 2020 in 1.30 so I don’t really know :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m afraid someone forgot to update a screenshot in the manual…

But lets hope it’s in there somewhere :sweat_smile:

5 Likes
6 Likes

The little graphic in the bottom right (on the left side of the screen) looks very compressor-based to me! :thinking:

5 Likes

Whoops! Yes it is indeed the wrong screenshot. Sorry, that one is on me, will fix. Thanks for letting me know.

12 Likes

Very nice! Thank you Elektron. Long waited. I still have hope, that mute modes get in align with DT’s.

1 Like

You’re very welcome. Many thanks in return for replying quickly!

1 Like

Just done the update and my DT is frozen on the reboot image! What do I do!? Should I just turn it off and on again? :grimacing:

give it a minute and disconnect too - then you can connect and go again, just avoid quick reboots, especially from cold

Thanks, I’ll try again and keep you posted.

1 Like

only if it has finished being updated of course !

Yeah it finished, said update successful but froze on the reboot.

1 Like

Then it should be all good to try as mentioned above … I had this on the DN fwiw, no issues after

1 Like

Cheers Elektron :+1:
Lots of really good workflow improvements.
That mixer page is sweet, wish they could just make one magically appear for the Rytm, very much doubt it!

5 Likes

Crisis averted, turned it off and on again, a screen saying boostrap update came on and a loading bar, then asked me to restart again and it’s all working perfectly now. Thanks again. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

awesome, thank you