Digitone and Digitone Keys 1.32

And on a Wednesday!

6 Likes

Does it not already exist?

1 Like

Can’t stress this enough!

2 Likes

I saw that new mixer page! Woo! Is there a new way to be able to MUTE and still select tracks, too?

Also, the DIGITONE manual link on the Elektron page goes to the DIGITAKT manual. Support | Elektron

2 Likes

I want to say this ^^^ is is the most important and exciting part! On my setup I helped test the beta (OB + DT + DN) and it’s rock solid with no loss of sync (for audio or midi).

Before this update, it would lose sync very often (every 15-20 min). If that sounds familiar to you, you definitely want to try the new OB + Firmware updates.

Also shout out to the Elektron devs, as they really listened and took the reports from the testers very seriously. This was by far my biggest issue with OB, and now it’s fixed!!! :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

The DN already has pattern mute. This is the purple state of the LED’s I believe.

4 Likes

Correct Link Here, obviously still wrong at Elektron’s end <[fixed now]
(Pinging @David @eangman )

4 Likes

For me too.

1 Like

Today i’ve finally decided to start my fictionnal OST game project using all the sounds i’ve been creating within my first year with the Digitone.
Most of them have been waiting especially for this occasion and i’ve just started two rough ideas this morning.

This, is very, very happily disturbing, almost too “Paulo Cohelo” style disturbing…
Most of all…If Overbridge is really fully operational.
Tonight’s pizza will taste better than ever.

7 Likes

You are right. What I should have said was pattern mute sync. Global mute sync works with DT, Pattern mutes do not.

1 Like

You should be able to monitor/record the separate inputs with your DAW’s routing functions.
In Reaper, you “Build multichannel routing…,” which creates all the inputs/outputs of the Digitone (or Digitakt).
Again, I don’t know what DAW you use, but you can usually modify which channels (L or R) are received from the main plugin track. For instance, track 11 is INPUT L from the Digitone.

1 Like

Ableton Live.

Man I’m super excited about this release… Can’t wait to install. Thank you Elektron!!!

If just anyone would please confirm if “my” bug (Digitone / Digitone Keys 1.31 : bug reports - #30 by B_LD) has been fixed with this release, too?

you can have stereo on one page if you switch the dual toggle

1 Like

What do you mean by pattern mute sync? Admittedly I don’t use pattern mutes much as I get confused when playing live.

DT can send mute states through midi to the DN. Allowing to mute channels on both devices through just the DT.

But this only works in Global mode (green) and not in Pattern mode (purple).

1 Like

Never understand what this feature is for… Always when muting kick someone wants to mute synth track 1 on Digitone? Anyone? Everytime muting snare someone wants to mute DN track 2? Not me…

Mute mode needs still track select on the Digitone!

1 Like

kinda obvious to me, and I’ve never had a DT, but there’s no Chorus on the DT, so there’s no need for a further page

14 Likes

Radical!

Ironically I had the DN solo last night with a smile ear to ear. That trend will continue tonight as well.

3 Likes

More parameters on the dn with the added chorus send levels. Gotta compromise somewhere

2 Likes