Digitone and Digitone Keys 1.32

Ecstasy: Using the just-added filter-delay on my latest project.

Agony: Realizing, after changing the tempo, that the filter delay is not tied to tempo.

Am I missing a setting?

1 Like

Cause with the chorus send there is one more parameter per channel (L/R) than on DT making it a total of 10 parameters which do not fit on one page…

Same bug here with volume parameter for track one

You missed the end of the phrase. :grinning:Real fanboys use the update, bugs and all. And pull their hair apart!

1 Like

I don’t use it much on my DT (Filter Env Delay was added last year) but modulating it with an LFO to create a randomised shuffle feel to steps can work pretty well. Personally I think it would’ve been more useful added to the Amp Env but it’s nice to have where it is. If the Filter Env gains a destination (like the A4 has) then Delay would become very useful.

3 Likes

Thank you Elektron team for the updated LFO interface!

The hashed line ( ---- ) markings for steps / tempo is a nice touch.

Being able to :eye: as you hear makes a really huge difference to me, it really helps me learn so much faster.

2 Likes

Your post doesn’t mention it, but did you do the uninstall first?

Good points. And regarding the amp envelopes, at least there are operator envelope delay parameters…

1 Like

and those ones are tempo synced :thup:

base-2 numerals are your friends there

2 Likes

Yes, you have to reinstall it to install it.

Day two for me with Overbridge not working at all.
Sometimes it sees the DN/A4/AR then drops to ‘No device selected!’, but its not passing audio through at all.

My ARmk2 works for about 3-5 mins, then fully drops out.

I’m fully out of ideas to try to make it work now.

Can I rewind to the fw versions I was running prior to this?

One of my favorite Parameter.

Have you deleted the previous Elektron plugins and replaced them with the new ones?

I presumed the Overbridge uninstall process did this?
Does it not? And would that affect the standalone Overbridge apps?

For a Custom Folder, no. I don’t know about the Default Folder though.

Edit : I’m on Windows 10.

Overbridge is now super solid for me (win 10 ableton.) Finally, in the beginning I hated it because I got a glimpse of how it could work, but then it dropped out and had other weird sync issues. Thank you Elektron!

1 Like

Judging by the bug report page, would any early adopters say it’s better to wait than use this update as is? There seem to be quite a few.

no deal breakers … if you want some
of features go for it

1 Like

If you don’t have a gig this weekend, I guess a patch is coming soon to iron the missed bugs so I’d say you’re good. Backup all your project in the current version before upgrading, in case you wish to downgrade later.

1 Like

Thank you! Just needed some assurance I guess. :sweat_smile:

Thank you, this is what i needed to hear. :pray: