Digitone and Digitone Keys 1.32

This is awesome, the Digitone was already amazing and now it’s edging on perfect. Nothing but gratitude from me, thank you Elektron!

Then again… :smirk: I was really wishing for operator start levels and a couple of dedicated modulators (voice spread/vibrato)

Maybe next time 🥲

4 Likes

errr are you sure? Dual mono inputs just means that I can send them to FX individually … nothing to do with sequencing?

11 Likes

Yeah, dual mono is FX. Layers are for the “two as one” deal. We’ve had those for a bit, I do love layering though.

1 Like

nnice :smiley_cat:
the animation of the logo at the end reminds me of something i might have seen elsewhere… :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

:wink:

8 Likes

Find them here …

Digitone

Digitone Keys

Analog Four MKI

Analaog Four MKII

Analog Keys

Analog Rytm MKI

Analog Rytm MKII

Digitakt

Analog Heat MKI

Analog Heat MKII

Overbridge

Edit :
The DN manual is here, link down on :3lektron: site at time of adding <[fixed now]

10 Likes

Phenomenal work, thanks a million Elektron. Cool video too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great update that puts it almost level with the DT again. Just missing the pattern mute midi sync option.

4 Likes

wow great : )

1 Like

I know this but is it possible to have 2 separate Audio Tracks in a DAW (one for the L input and one for the R input). I tried with DT but you don’t have the option for L and R separately. Or I’m missing something.

2 Likes

The LFOs per page makes me way too happy, great quality of life update!

12 Likes

And on a Wednesday!

6 Likes

Does it not already exist?

1 Like

Can’t stress this enough!

2 Likes

I saw that new mixer page! Woo! Is there a new way to be able to MUTE and still select tracks, too?

Also, the DIGITONE manual link on the Elektron page goes to the DIGITAKT manual. Support | Elektron

2 Likes

I want to say this ^^^ is is the most important and exciting part! On my setup I helped test the beta (OB + DT + DN) and it’s rock solid with no loss of sync (for audio or midi).

Before this update, it would lose sync very often (every 15-20 min). If that sounds familiar to you, you definitely want to try the new OB + Firmware updates.

Also shout out to the Elektron devs, as they really listened and took the reports from the testers very seriously. This was by far my biggest issue with OB, and now it’s fixed!!! :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

The DN already has pattern mute. This is the purple state of the LED’s I believe.

4 Likes

Correct Link Here, obviously still wrong at Elektron’s end <[fixed now]
(Pinging @David @eangman )

4 Likes

For me too.

1 Like

Today i’ve finally decided to start my fictionnal OST game project using all the sounds i’ve been creating within my first year with the Digitone.
Most of them have been waiting especially for this occasion and i’ve just started two rough ideas this morning.

This, is very, very happily disturbing, almost too “Paulo Cohelo” style disturbing…
Most of all…If Overbridge is really fully operational.
Tonight’s pizza will taste better than ever.

7 Likes