Digitone 1.10A with Overbridge 1.15.0?

I have an older mac (osx 10.9.5) so I can’t get the beta of overbridge 2.0 (wouldn’t do that amazing of a job anyway because no AU support yet) however I have the last non beta version of Overbridge (1.15.0) and the latest firmware update of Digitone (1.10A) yet overbridge is not recognizing my digitone. I’m not sure if I read wrong but the latest digitone update should enable it to work with overbridge???

Unless I missed it and it’s only with 2.0???

If someone can help clear this up would be great. Thanks!

Digitone was never supported on OB1 afaicr

Plus the Digitone vat is not ready yet, it’s certainly last to be completed in any case

By using a beta release of firmware you will get some reduced functionality- Def no au

1 Like

not only that but with my mac osx 10.9 I can’t even get OB2 anyway

I had to bite the bullet and jump from mavericks too, but I did read of users using mavericks in one of the beta threads iirc, not sure how that is possible, may be worth checking

Mavericks is too old for many applications, it is just the way it is

Slightly off topic but not really if OP considers upgrading…
Did you jump to Mojave and how’s the performance compared to Mavericks?
Still on Mavericks here…

I have nothing of note installed on Mojave, but it is a joy to use compared to my bloated Mavericks install - it may well be that bloated install that’s the issue and not the jump to Mojave - nonetheless i like Mojave (esp dark mode etc) and anecdotally it just seems smoother

the problem is that it’s a bit like being between a rock and a hard place - mavericks is now being dropped and mojave isn’t being fully supported on legacy software (like Live 9 suite) - so it’s hard to know where to go with it - Apple gave me no choice

1 Like