Digitakt won't connect to Overbridge with status in Engine stuck to measuring

I was on the latest version of Catalina before I formatted and everything was working perfectly with Digitakt and Overbridge. I’m back on the exact same version after the format and now I’m having issues getting it to connect with the engine. In Overbridge Engine the status goes from initializing then gets stuck on measuring.

I’ve tried reinstalling the drivers and rolling back a version of Overbridge to no effect. Digitakt is set to Overbridge mode in the settings and I allowed the driver in Security & Privacy settings during the install. Does anyone have any suggestions as what I could try to get it working apart from another format? I’ve had to do it twice already this weekend.

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-12-public-beta-au-plugins-stability-improvements/88798/47?u=nionmu

try this

1 Like

That worked! Thank you so much. :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with analog heat mk2 and it seems like the post you linked has been deleted, would there be any change of yall telling me how to go around this problem?

I’ve tried contacting Elektron support by tickets and it’s been few months and they’re not answering.

I think it may have been this one, or a similar post:

Normally elektron Support is quiet good, so maybe try again to contact them…