Digitakt / Transfering Samples Directly to Track While Utilizing Overbridge (w/o using Loopcloud)

Hi All,

Lately, I mostly use the DT as a drum machine inside Ableton. Still, I would like to be able to easily load breaks and other samples directly into tracks in the running project without using transfer and then searching and selecting samples on the DT or OVB plugin. This works somewhat well with Loopcloud, but that’s behind a paywall. I thought I would be able to at least access the samples I purchased during the trial and obviously keep using this feature, but no-go apparently… Is there any similar solution? Thx!

(Not sure if this topic already exists, but couldn’t find it specifically)

BR, Gaj

Ive been using Loopcloud for about 6 months now, and I do not recommend it.

They sold me a year plan(studio) for $119 with a free sample budget of 25/day. I paid for a year up front. 2 months into the plan, they removed the free points, removed the “free” filter in the browser, and removed all traces of that part of the plan. I contacted them and they said “yes, we changed the contract details after you signed the contract. Do you want a free sample pack for your trouble?”

I declined the free sample pack and canceled. I dont do business with companies that bait/switch or reneg on contracts. I could have sued them if it was worth my time.

I havent tried any other similar plans though. Sorry!

Hi, I’ve got a different experience:
I’m still getting the free 25/day and the “free” search filter in the browser exists also.

Looks like they give you this as part of your plan, then literally remove it later, yeah. I have an email chain in which they admit they do this.