Digitakt sold out in the UK?

Title says it all.

Everywhere is saying a September restock date.

Found two places online that said August 6th to 20th and when I called they confirmed it would be more like September.

:cry:

If anyone knows of anywhere in stock, could they point me in the right direction please.

Was thinking the sonic potions lxr instead, or maybe a secondhand OT/AR, however I like the immediacy I’ve sent with the DT, and it would pair with my A4 like a boozehoind and special brew.

1 Like

Cool but I can’t be expected to trawl though all those posts to find one subject that relates to my query :wink:

I’ll take a look though.

Edit: yeah you’re stateside. Good to see the world is experiencing the same thing then eh.

1 Like

I got mine yesterday from session.de in Germany.
Should have been the last one in stock too.
Now available again at the end of september.
I think Elektron puts all its power in the new MKII machines.

Back in at Juno I think.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :+1:

Bought a Digitakt this Wednesday from Juno UK for 650€ inkl. shipping. Normal price at around 720€ in Germany (and not being available)!!

1 Like

Yeah they had 10+ during the week. Never managed to hold one back for my replacement though. Bastards!

Thats greed written all over their faces😬

1 Like

I know! Even pointed the fact out to them. Won’t hold a grudge as they’re generally very good to deal with but going to live life without a DT for a while and will no doubt return to things once I’ve seen how OB integration looks.

1 Like

there are some at Andertones right now

I hear soon vacation is over is when Digitakts will ship out or might have already.:smirk_cat:

Digitakt 2 confirmed!

1 Like

hello! Dawsons … UK - are great. i ordered mine today and its only a short wait now until the 8th Sept:) sorry for late reply if youve already ordered but ive only joined the site today… good luck and enjoy!

650 Euro incl shopping? Wow

Now back in stock at Juno.co.uk

The signs are all there, Digitakt is officially discontinued. It was a good run folks.

1 Like

What announcement are you referring to?

@Anfim and @Jukka are joking.

2 Likes

Ok. Cheers.

2 Likes

How is your unit doing so far mate?
Any issues? I hope all is fine… I’m thinking about getting one at Juno as well…
Cheers