Digitakt: 'Project' Backups Question

Hi All,

Just wanted to check that backing up a ‘project’ using the Transfer software will backup everything (within that specific project), so will include all samples, patterns, FX, Trigs, Envelopes - EVERYTHING ??

So essentially if I erase everything from my Digitakt then reimport that project (or import it on another machine) it would all work exactly as it was ??

Many Thanks

Yes :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome- thanks

1 Like

Check the project before deleting everything.

My experience: two weeks ago I’ve exported my current live project, sent it to my friend who also has DT, jumped into plane and flew 3200km away from home to install my project on my friends DT and play a live show in his city.

Fortunately, we’ve checked the project the night before the live show. One sample was missing.

I’ve looked through patterns and got an idea of what file was missing. I’ve opened the .drprj file as .rar and found that sample there. I’ve looked into samples on DT and the file has also been uploaded there. But it was missing in the sample pool of the project. So, I’ve uploaded it to the sample slot where it belonged to be.

My DT is on 1.50, and my friend’s DT is on 1.51A - maybe that is the reason.

1 Like

That is odd. Maybe send the project over te elektron so they can check and see what’s up. Never happened to me once and I get a lot of projects from students for DT and other Elektrons. Never an issue so far.

2 Likes