Digitakt Plugin Ableton - Audio Input Device

Hi,

I’m opening the Digitakt Plugin (overbridge) in a Midi Track in Ableton. It’s being recognized.

The only way that sound comes out of it, is if I assign Digitakt as the Audio Input Device. The thing is I can’t do that since I need my interface to be the input device for other gear I have connected to it.

Is this the only way it will work? Or am I doing something wrong?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
BZ

If you’re on a Mac, you can create an aggregate device for multiple inputs and outputs on different devices. For PC, I’m not sure if it’s possible

Thanks a lot,

But isn’t the plugin supposed to work even if Digitakt is not the audio interface?

Best

Ah yes, that should be entirely possible. Maybe this @DaveMech video will help - there’s another one linked to it about other settings:

Thanks Craig. There was something wrong with the Sound Card inside overbridge. Once corrected it worked well.

take care.

1 Like

Awesome. Glad you got it fixed :blush:

Hey, I have a similar issue. I’m using Ableton 10.1 and can see and load the digitakt plug in. It shows me what sounds I have loaded etc and shows the pads being triggered if I press play. However, I have no sound coming out of the plug-in as you described.

What did you do to fix this issue?