Digitakt OS Suggestion(s)

Why can’t users re-alocate LFO’s and other resources (sequestered to ‘external’ MIDI tracks) to be user-assigned/re-routed to the primary sound engine if they are not being utilized otherwise? Please enable this option, OR give me a logical reason as to why this is “impossible” to implement.

Perhaps I’m mistaken to consider that resource-allocation/flexibility is part of the beauty of an all-digital architecture?

Thanks!

Great idea, it would be nice to reassign the LFOs to different tracks. While I’m sure it’s possible, it may not be feasible, considering the amount of other feature requests Elektron must be considering implementing. However, time will tell, and if the last update is anything to go by, they’re not resting on their laurels.

BTW, there is already a thread for Digitakt feature requests:

3 Likes

Good points as well… but (generally speaking) utilizing unused processor/modulation options within the general resources available is a creative step forward. It may not allow us to do EVERYTHING, but would enable users to implement certain creative ideas more easily.

What is the point in denying it’s users such simple options?

If you think it through it’s disingenuous to say it is simple.

Use the proper existing topic please as mentioned above