Digitakt OS 1.40A (Now 1.40B) is here - Song mode fixes, Fill fixes

Nope, just tried it on 1.40B,
Working normally here.

1 Like

Thanks for checking! Actually I am still on 1.40A so I guess this is fixed in B :slight_smile:

This seems to be fixed in the latest OS?

Bug fixes

It was not possible to access Quick mutes and activate FILL mode when in GRID RECORDING mode.

2 Likes

Yeap!

1 Like

Fixed in 1.50:

Previewing a sample or a recording while on a MIDI track is now possible by letting it be previewed on the neighboring audio track.

1 Like

Also Quick mutes in grid recording mode :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello guys
Plz upload the firmware file 1.40B which was available for download before 1.50 . I want to downgrade / I’m waiting for a response from support for a long time.

Welcome to the forum! Just out of curiosity, why do you want to downgrade? I’m away from my computer currently, but I can look and see if I have the firmware file in a little bit.

I figured out the url from the wayback machine ->. https://cdn.www.elektron.se/media/downloads/digitakt/Digitakt_OS1.40B.zip

4 Likes

When I’m in edit mode in a Song, is there a way to play from the currently highlighted row in the song? I sometimes forget which pattern is which, and I want to audition it without leaving song mode and without playing it from the top. Say for example that my song is: ptn 01, 02, 01, 02, 03, 04 and I want to listen from ptn 03, i.e. the fifth row, regardless of where the playhead is.

Yep if you scroll all the way to the left so that the number is highlighted then press ‘yes’ the triangle curser will jump to that row, so now when you hit ‘play’ it will start from that row

1 Like

Or if you’re already playing your track it will skip to that row once the current row has finished playing

1 Like

Oh, perfect, I couldn’t find it in the manual. Thank you!
Song mode is pretty darn powerful.

You’re welcome!
Yeah it’s awesome…think my favourite thing is being able to plan out the sequence of your song with the purple mutes, then using the green mutes on the fly to perform whilst playing the song. Simple but effective!

1 Like