Digitakt OS 1.05

Live retrig! Hoping this is not an error in the Updated manual? How to do this?

2 Likes

Each to there own. From my perspective they ticked a lot of the boxes and did other things that obviously they thought needed done. For me it’s the funnest piece of gear I own and as a sampler/drum machine it’s the best thing out imo. Obviously others might not agree but I’m sure there’s plenty out there on the same wavelength

6 Likes

I was wondering if there were more CC numbers, I’m using an MBase11 and the controller numbers goes beyond the numbers on the digitakt which is 119. Did they updated that too ?

I’ve just noticed… Auto MIDI channel now defaults to 10 instead of 14

Breadcrumbs and still no backup!

Realy good job elektron

So has anyone figured out what the deal is with the new FX track people have been mentioning?

If it means you can use a midi channel to control fx without Midi loop back, that’s a pretty killer new feature!

Sysex back up

B)

Does that mean I can make a copy of all my projects, transfer them to pc and return them at a later date, fully intact?.

Doesn’t save your samples though…

1 Like

If you don’t change the samples… it doesn’t back up samples yet

1 Like

That will come with a Transfer update. So i heard.

1 Like

So its not a very usefull backup then, cant say i am surprised.

1 Like

Real shame you cannot archive anything captured yet.
It’s prerequisite on a sampler but anyway still having fun…

1 Like

Argh, this update sounds so exciting but the changes to track volumes using overdrive make it a no-go for me: got a gig in two weeks, use overdrive all over the place, really don’t want to change the settings of every single track.

I know it’s unlikely, but is there any chance that a 1.06 version might drop soon with a quick fix for this? Such a shame that what looks like an excellent update has introduced such a critical change to the sound engine.

1 Like

immediate OSs drop in dire circumstance. Perhaps

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digitakt 1.05 : Bug reports

since the DN exhibits same behavior, i imagine that if it is possible, they will roll out the fix/option for both OS’s.

1 Like

definitely a typo, i tried it and does not work.

What a shame, still hoping for Elektrons response to this. This feature i essential imo.