Digitakt MIDI Note P-Lock not working with Eurorack?

I have my Digitakt sending MIDI through my System 8 CV output and into the pitch CV on a Eurorack module and I cannot do parameter locked note sequences. I seem to be able to change the note if I play chromatically but the P-locks don’t work. It works fine if I don’t convert it to CV and just sequence a synth via MIDI and I’ve sequenced Eurorack through the System 8 CV just fine using a DAW or internally.

Which tracks and MIDI channels have you set on the Digitakt?

What settings are you using on the (Roland?) System-8?

I tried out just 1 MIDI Track to send to MIDI Channel 10. On the Roland System 8 I have the CV Source set to MIDI IN CH10. This method has worked with sending note data via Ableton. The Digitakt is clearly communicating with my Eurorack Module because it can be played chromatically on the digitakt keyboard. The problem is the parameter lock note data is not registering with the module. Further tests found that P-locking note sequences works fine with a synth being controlled by MIDI only. I suspect it may have something to do with these setting on my System 8 and will investigate later.