Digitakt is so Turkish

Uuuh. I love old turkish funk vinyl tracks. :metal:

( Very interesting. Cenk was probably a valued employee known for his demos. Says Google. ) a crazy live act.

6 Likes

There are other Turkish names in the credits for various devices, including the latest one.

1 Like

Also cool. Maybe Turks like living in Sweden? :grin::grin:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Wait a minute, is Cenk not working anymore at Elektron???

1 Like

No, see Goodbye Elektron & A New Chapter

1 Like

Thank you for sending me down this rabbit hole.

3 Likes

Digitakt is so Turkish

Sounds like Nathan Barley complimenting the Digitakt.

8 Likes

no idea who this is, but why?

You Just reminded me of the classic line.
“hens are well dense”

1 Like

Evet abi, Elektron çok türk!

1 Like

Indeed, Chenk has Turkish roots.

1 Like

Vay be, Helal olsun! :smiley: :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a TV show about 20 years ago about London hipster twats and the nonsense that comes out of their mouths. Digitakt is so Turkish sounds like something the main character would have said.

I mean no disrespect to the people of Turkey and will derail this thread no more with my nonsense.

1 Like

günaydın

It’s amazing Elektron has so new customers participating in this forum that they never got to know Cenk. Ahh the good old times…

2 Likes

Kusura bakma abi. Senin gibi dede değiliz. :grin: daha yeni yeni bu elektron dünyasina daldik.

Yes. Im new in the Elektron World. The Company interests me.

1 Like

Elektron has a lot of nice hidden things in it’s history. Glad you found out those Turkish music based presets . Who know what more stuff is hidden in all the machines’ presets!

1 Like

once after a long gig. i turned on my digitakt and the startup screen was different than usual. only happened to me once. felt like an easter egg.