Digitakt doesn´t work anymore after new OS

Hello! I communicate with you via Google translate, since I don’t speak English. I live in Bulgaria. Therefore, I apologize if I am not writing correctly. I used the update Transfer method, I was able to contact Digitakt and send the update file version 1.51A to it, and it was downloaded to the device. After that, Digitakt asked to reboot. Then I turned off the device and turned it on. On the screen in the lower left corner there was the inscription N, and in the lower right corner there was the inscription 1.51A. After a very long wait, I turned off the device; when I turned it on again, the Digitakt display did not work. When I connect the Digitakt via USB, the computer beeps but the Digitakt is not displayed. Please tell me the solution to this problem?!

Read through the text file which accompanies the update file, it explains one or two methods to update. If neither work or appear to offer the chance to update, contact support at Elektron.se and tell them exactly what happened before it seems to have got corrupted.

Hello! After update 1.51A Digitakt, it does not turn on. The methods described in the attached update file do not work. Can you help me? Provide a link to the support service, or the address of the Elektron repair service in Bulgaria?!

You’ll need to create an account there then register your device and create a support request ticket

1 Like