Digitakt 1.51 : Bug reports

Cheers Dave I’ll keep a eye on it and make sure to save the projects.i was a bit gutted to find a hours worth of jamming had disappeared but you live and learn :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah that sort of thing sucks :(.
Hope you can somehow recreate the patterns !

2 Likes

I had this sometimes going out of Recorder page. Thought it could be encoder D sensibility…

1 Like

I will be looking into your courses in the near future also

1 Like

I also had this for a while, like encoder D was touched but I didn’t. Already a few firmware versions ago. Then one day it suddenly disappeared. Maybe static electricity?

4 Likes

Yeah that sort of thing is a bummer, I might add it really isn’t best practice to end a session on a temp save VS an actual save… you never know when something might cause the temp data to take a dump, and lose work.

1 Like

I hear ya I’m lucky if I find time to have a jam with a busy home life never mind do a full save :rofl: its never been a issue till now

1 Like

thanks for your help - I deleted my post - I realized it was me handling button combos a bit sloppy - not a bug. Embarrassment:stuck_out_tongue: P

2 Likes

I’m experiencing some minor UI latency when using Control All on parameters in the filter page. It’s almost like moving the filter cutoff in Control All mode is causing CPU clocking issues.

1 Like

Hi, not had a lot of time with to play with the new os yet but the filter envelope doesn’t seem to be modulating, positive or negative. Particularly in slice mode which I’ve been straight onto. Anybody have this issue or is this a user error?

I’ve seen this happen a few times, can’t really pinpoint a cause though. I think its unlikely to be a faulty encoder if multiple people are all seeing it happen.

2 Likes

turned FLT.T off by accident on the TRIG page?

1 Like

I have noticed that when selecting Machine menu directly by pressing FUNC+SRC you see for a fraction of a second the SRC menu instead the selected Machine menu when coming from one of the right side menus, for instance, the LFO menu.

1 Like

Hey bro. Had the same thing and was freaking out the other night. Reckon Dave will be right. I was doing some random drunk shit. So…

I agree , since 1.50 encoder D has become over sensitive again.

1 Like

FLT.T off ?
Because envelope filter works for sure.

Well, mine stopped doing it for a few days but continued again when I was fooling around with the DT a little while ago in the same spot in my apartment that it happened last time which also might be the last time I was using it there.

Yeah I saw it a couple of times yesterday too. I’d be more concerned but seeing as a few people are confirming it, it seems likely to be fixable in the firmware. I’ll report it to support tomorrow, the more reports they have, the more likely they will take a look at it.

2 Likes

Digitakt 1.50 + Minilogue XD.
My Minilogue XD is connected via MIDI in & out to the Digitakt.
Changing the Minilogue program now changes Digitakt bpm once in a while!
Yes, send and receive MIDI CC is on. But it was so before 1.50 and this did not happen.

Ok, so I 'm occasionally seeing the sample select menu open by itself, as if knob D has been touched or turned slightly.

A few of you guys have confirmed this in this thread, so could you please report it to support. I’ve already reported it but without multiple confirmation, theres not much to go on for them :slight_smile:

5 Likes