Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

I think I read ess say that, on the model: units at least, the cpu demand of more-than-stereo class compliant usb would be too high.

1 Like

Awesome list of improvements and bugfixes, THANKS !

Thanks man! Yea the synths are made of short loops from hats and kicks mostly. Trig preview has totally opened it up for melodic synth sequencing

1 Like

What a ride this has beenā€¦

Another one of several updates where Elektron demonstrates just how much it listens to customers.

Time to add these new, highly requested features to the long list of other highly requested features, including but not limited to:

• AR/A4 midi sequencer output.
  • Rytm FX send level boost
  • Probability/Fills (even on OT!)
  • Randomize pages.
  • DT Compressor.
  • DN Portamento.
  • More Rytm synth machines.
  • Per track time scaling.
  • Multiple Quick Perf Control (AR/A4)
  • Configurable active track select via pad (without Track button - AR)
  • Sample waveform view on Pg 2 (AR MKII)
  • Higher res LFO depth on MS

Thank you, Elektron, for delivering to make this list longer and longer each year.

41 Likes

Yes, I feel a little sorry for him too. Hopefully heā€™ll be happy with my ARmk2

1 Like

Because it was added ages agoā€¦

2 Likes

Yes! when you lay it all out like this its hard to argue against the idea that Elektron is the most customer focused brand in the at least Electronic music world if not all music currently going.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was just wondering.

Thank you thank you thank you!

When I heard the news I said to my wife, ā€˜I promise these new updates will make me happyā€™.

This is amazing news. Iā€™ve had a few crazy days and well, Iā€™m just so happy now!

I need my rig to be compact and a digi and an ipad is really a complete studio.

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

This is a fantastic update and is going to make my favorite machines even better! I have especially been wanting the step sequencer and trig preview feature.

1 Like

Agreed, and these features donā€™t come out of a vacuum.
Scores of vocal and enthusiastic Elektronauts ask for these features and make them known to Elektron, making the user base just as valuable to Elektron as these instruments are to the users.

11 Likes

Amazing updates, thank you :3lektron:

1 Like

To quote the late great Lloyd Bridges ā€œGuess I picked the wrong week to sell my DT+DNā€ :sob:

Superb updates Elektron!

3 Likes

+1 for more RYTM maschines!

1 Like

:3lektron:L :3lektron:KTRON :+1:t6:

Awesome!

3 Likes

Cant wait to watch. thanks!

1 Like

Was such a huge update at the time. Was like adding a whole other drum machine to my Rytm.

4 Likes

Ahah this is really incredible updates!!!
Thank you Elektron!

3 Likes

This.

I agree completely.