Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

Thanks Elektron!

Has anyone been able to live record sounds from the sound pool/browser (or whatever itā€™s called) in the digitakt? I managed to do it easily in the digitone but canā€™t figure it out in DT yet. Tried in both direct using FUNC + level/data but trigs donā€™t enter notes as usual, also from within ram. Anyone had success? Super cool function, hoping it works.

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m having problem too (in ableton). It seems like overbridge is totally broken for me. The plugin recognizes the digis, but theres no audio, transport, etc. Anyone else?

Edit: It appears i missed the required Overbridge update. Installing that now, hopefully it fixes some things

A bovine effort Elektron!

3 Likes

Amazing! Has anyone been able to live record sounds from the sound pool/browser in the digitakt? I managed to do it easily in the digitone but canā€™t figure it out in DT yet. Tried in both direct using FUNC + level/data but trigs donā€™t enter notes as usual, also from within ram. Anyone had success? Super cool function, hoping it works

Hrmmm, now Iā€™m tempted to sell my Babyface Pro.

I just got the digitone recently so itā€™s all been pretty new to me, but I love having step record and the trig preview is so so helpful. Also, I have both the models too and I kept thinking well there HAS to be a way to add chance thatā€™s not a conditional trigā€¦So I love that too, and the left right percentage or ratio, that was smart and super helpful.
I love this synth so much, thanks for everything itā€™s all such a joy!

2 Likes

Just wanted to thank Elektron for listening to and being responsive to the users of their amazing instruments. I know a lot of people, including me, are very happy about the new REUSE functionality. THANK YOU to all the engineers and developers who made it happen!

7 Likes

probability is sooooooooo good :heat:

2 Likes

For recording maybe AUM?

2 Likes

Also as usual with ob since thereā€™s a lot of hidden items that need to be cleared between installs. Remove OB with the uninstaller, RESTART. Install the new versions. RESTART. then attempt to use OB.

Yes you MUST uninstall OB before you update.

It will force the restart.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t look like the analog inputs pass through USB, though. That would have been rad.

1 Like

Midi clock and ccā€™s to ipad over usb to IOS Sampler app, now i can listen to stereo output of my ipad in sync with DT summed over my headphones without a mixer thatā€™s great. Iprophet and Isem and sunrizer work fine. Animoog crashes unfortunately.
Probably ipad2 bug.

:heart:
(Discovered recently these when changing them on an Alesis Micron for a friend)

2 Likes

Can we use an iPad as an FX loop and resample the DT to a new sample?

1 Like

:green_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

This is exactly the kind of thing that pushed me over to Ableton. Love the iPad, but not its constant glitches.

2 Likes

Yes.

I had this as well in AUM but then I connected my DN to a powered USB 2 hub which is connected to the USB-C and now its running and does not drop anymore. I think the DN takes too much power from the USB-C hub and mine is not powered so it was dropping out very often. Its been running smoothly for 30 min now while before it would stop working after a couple of minutes.

UPDATE: Unfortunately it dropped out again :frowning: