Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

Well done thank you elektron!
If you had also implemented a second filter (bandpass) to the digitakt all my dreams would come true!!!
Still i really appreciate that you upgrade your machines and regularly refine them! This is also good marketing, because i know elekron is a company that cares about its customers!!

8 Likes

Good stuff!!! Thanks Elektron :3lektron: :alien:

1 Like

Step record and step preview are the biggies for me :+1:

8 Likes

No , there is not way to transfer the data of those samples to digitakt

However you could sample them into digitakt via audio leads
Or
If you have audio app like aum , you can use class compliant audio to sample into digitakt , digitakt can be selected as usb audio device in aum

But at this point there is no transfer app for iOS , you can’t drag a wav/aiff/mp3 to the digitakt

If you have a sample player like beatmaker you can trigger them via usb midi from digitakt , using you phone as a sampler.

3 Likes

i’ve been chipping away at some new tracks using the beta of this 1.20 DT update and the new features have made the it my go-to device. it all just comes together so easily now.

here’s a snippet recorded on my iphone using the new class compliant audio :robot:

29 Likes

and something in there inspired directly by your thoughts here which came to mind (and the obvious need when you used PROB) - hopes that it’ll make all the devices are higher

4 Likes

Genial!!! Gracias Elektron !!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Yes,
Actually I tried to find Elektron transfer via my android and it does not exist.

So with aum /Beat maker maybe…
But it’s not my target
Thanks a lot for yourlight,Reset

1 Like

Awesome updates! Great work Elektron!

1 Like

Holy frijole, awesome update! Any chance some of these features will come to the AR/A4 in the future?

6 Likes

Oh my yes yes yes, I LOVE YOU ALL ELEKTRON TEAM!

3 Likes

This is huge ! This brightens my otherwise very frustrating day. Thank you. It addresses the issues that bothered me the most (the mute/unmute bug and unused sample management), and I just love these new additions. The trig conditions seem better laid out this way too. And thank you @DaveMech for your instructional video. Such great news.

6 Likes

Why is there no randomization for Digitone? Would be great to randomize all the voice parameters…

1 Like

press the synth 1 switch and yes

3 Likes

dope !

thank you so much Elektron !

Looks like we were right in saying the DT could use a little update :wink:

1 Like

Woooohoooo!! Now I can use 2 hands to record chords on a trig with step recording mode! Thank you! I know DT is only 4 notes per trig, but still this is a big deal to me. No longer do I need to tape a chopstick to my head to press that additional key!

Also Trig+[YES] is a game changer. Wow - it’s now so easy to tweak p-locks and hear them by tapping [YES].

The world truly is getting better :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:open_mouth: Wow yeah! I haven’t even read about that yet. That is also freakin brilliant with random values when turning the knob to the left and the conditions to the right :+1:

3 Likes

15 Likes

You’re right, 8 tracks over usb class compliant audio should be possible (not just with bespoke drivers like overbridge does). My Zoom H6 does six tracks over class compliant audio to Mac, PC or iPad no problem.

It would have been amazing if Elektron had implemented multitrack class compliant audio, but I never expected them to - they didn’t for the Model:Samples and to be honest, if they did it would have a few executives scratching their heads about the value of Overbridge, which might be a little hard to swallow right now given it’s only just got out of beta.

3 Likes

this cracker of an idea came courtesy of @Ryan :+1:

9 Likes