DFAM adv/clock click sound

Hello, I really like what DFAM does and how it sounds, but…is there any way to avoid the click sound I hear at the offset ?
It is “synced” to Mother32 where the assignable output sends the clock to Adv/Clock input on the DFAM.
If I disconnect this, then the click sound disappears.
I am in my first steps with semi modular world, so, please, forgive my rookie mistakes…
Thanks in advance for any advice!
d^_^b

Hey, I don’t have DFAM to confirm but I found this in another thread here about DFAM clicks, not sure if it’s related to your issue or not.

Here is something that seems like corroboration from the Moog forum, someone mentions that when running sync out of monologue into DFAM adv / clock they don’t get clicking no matter what vca - eg is set to, so perhaps you have something else you can sync from, or if you can live with a slower vca - eg maybe it can be dealt with from the existing set up?

DFAM audible click noise - Moog Music Forum

That was the most useful of the information I turned up, hopefully that’s of some help in resolving your issue.

1 Like

yeah I’ve read that…but I feel it is not quite solved for me, especially because this I’m using is the manual described method by Moog.
Slower VCA will not give me the sound I need from the kick.
Of course I can just sample a bar or a oneshot and live with that…but I really would like to don’t coupe with this or that click.

1 Like

most of what I read is the click is unavoidable, this was all that I saw which had any mention of a working solution. hopefully someone else has figured something out since these posts were made.

1 Like

gonna chime myself in that post too…thanks for being responsive !

1 Like