Delay/reverb track in Overbridge

I transfered my new song to Tracktion, using Overbridge. All tracks came over fine, except the delay/reverb track. The latter received no sound at all.
Is there something special that has to be done, to make the effects work? They were heard during recording and the corresponding input is enabled in Tracktion.

Hi, this comes up frequently, not sure if it’s a bug or missing feature, but I think the consensus is that Overbridge was designed assuming panning and FX would be done in the DAW. The workaround is you can route just FX to Master in the Audio Routing menu capture that as 1 stereo FX track, then capture the other individual track outputs in Overbridge.

Thanks for your quick reply!
It seems strange that you get an input for the effects if it’s not functional. If the they don’t expect you to use the Syntakt effects, why provide that track at all?

I did this now and it worked fine.
However, the mixing of the tracks seems off. Are the tracks sent at full volume in Overbridge? Or are they sent with the track levels set on the Syntakt?

The levels are deliberately set quite low, I believe, the idea being that you then have plenty of headroom to add your own effects.

Regarding the delay/reverb output, I have that as a track in my Ableton template and it does function normally for me.