Delay does not works

Hello.
Delay was working but now its does not works anyone can help?

WIth that little information you’re very unlikely to receive helpful responses. Please let us know what you’re trying to do, what you expect to happen, and what really happens, including the settings you use a) on the track you want the delay on b) the delay settings.

2 Likes

on the track delay does not works . i tryed all 6 track. From the begining it was working. its just 1 week that im M:S user

As @Hans_Olo said, what are your delay settings for time and feedback, and how much of the track are you sending to it? Could it be that the settings are very low and you can’t hear the delay clearly? Also, what happens if you create a new project? Same thing?

2 Likes

i have tryed everything

Except you haven’t given us the settings or walked us through what happened. We can’t help if we don’t get some more solid info, sorry. Did you try a new project like I suggested?

4 Likes

I’ll second what @craig is saying. Start from a blank sheet so to speak. You could have mistakenly locked some setting or other. A new project should get you back to basics. That way you’ll know for sure if you’ve got a faulty unit.

Like any process you have to work in a logical fashion. Process of elimination.

3 Likes

Did you possibly change this setting in the Audio menu (p41 of the current manual) maybe:

6 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Did you get to the bottom of the problem?

Yep i think accidentally i turned it off from Audio. Now it works.

3 Likes

Saved my ass too. Thx.

1 Like