[ Definitive list ] Digitone Sound Packs & more

Thanks! Replied back just now. :slight_smile:

I did not see this free pack mentioned here.

In the Tools section you can maybe separate @ylva different tools. The one already mentioned is Temporarium Secretarium and the other one is Secret Friend max for live device which is a drum pattern generator.

There’s also an iOS app called MidiSynth Control that has some Elektron devices templates, including Digitone.

1 Like

LYV 2 | ylva trax kind of a sequel to the LYV max for live device. another hit!

1 Like

Get the routine soundpack on your digitones immediately

3 Likes

I tried to buy the pack from @substan AKA Substan https://gum.co/digitales but i can’t seem able to make the payment.

Has anyone recently bought from Gumroad without issue? Could the pack be not available anymore? Have I another issue with my bank? :pensive:

Edit: sorted out directly with the pack’s author, always works best :wink:

Hey thanks, hope you like it and have fun tweaking around :control_knobs:

2 Likes

I planned a check orphaned links and replacement of new links if I find them on all the other [Definitive List] series so I will check this thread as well.

Thanks anyone for your patience

2 Likes

New Digitone pack from @cuckoomusic!

5 Likes

Ooo, nice! Thanks for spreading the word :heart::pray:t3:

5 Likes

Hey!
I just released a free sound pack for the Digitone!
59 sounds with kicks, snares, basses, arps, leads and pads.
Feel free to stop by the channel if you want to support it!

And of course, enjoy!

14 Likes

Bison, calm pad, and I’m really digging maximus. So good man

1 Like

Thank you so much @harmonyinultra I really appreciate you kind words! Means a lot to me as I didn’t get so much feedback this times!

2 Likes

Nice new 128-patch soundpack “Geometry” from “Hadron Orchestra”

9 Likes

This is something! Listening with headphones and hearing some serious fat girth in these VA sounds.

Excellent and so musical.

picked this up last week and can confirm these sounds slap, esp the arpeggiated/analog-style bass patches

Picked it yesterday, i can also vouch for it. Some presets are really immersive and really well crafted.

I bought this nd can easily say this has got to be my favorite sound pack of everything else i’ve tried

New Digitone Preset Pack with Mod Wheel Support! Focus on a classic Vintage & Warbling such as in the DX7! 121 Patches in total - Check out my website through the youtube link for more info!

1 Like

beautiful pack this, can’t comment on issues though apologies!

did elektron delete all of its soundpacks? their page of soundpacks are gone and searches just reveal various 404 pages…

does anyone have an uncanny valley .syx lying around?