[ Definitive list ] Digitone Sound Packs & more

No edit options for me on mobile, no additional options, sorry, might be a re-upload situation

1 Like

The … did the trick. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

New high-quality Sound Pack AIRPORT 100 for Digitone and Digitone Keys, 100 patches for producers. It was designed for studio or life performances. VK SOUND STUDIO by KOKOW.

All Digitone users will be happy. This is 3D sound in so many patches. As always, there is little reverb and delay therefore does not lather or smear. Add as needed. Sounds great in a group of instruments. And of course the magic algorithms for the mod wheel. For DIY lovers, there are many examples to study synthesis.

Use, learn and enjoy your music! Thank you

1 Like

love these :slight_smile: is FP pack ready yet?

1 Like

Hi, ja it’s ready but didn’t had the time to finish artwork and release it… Maybe in a couple of months :grimacing:

2 Likes

in a couple of month… :man_facepalming:
(this guy @Floppydisk_Pirates make his own artwork - you can’t find it on graphicriver : for sure ! ) hahaha

i thought i was the only one to be perfectionist :joy:
Glad i have one friend here like me :slight_smile: oh i think to another one @v00d00ppl :slight_smile: i have two perfectionist friends :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

but it’s a curse my friend. Torment ourselves with ideas and possibilities and find no peace until the point where we have to stop even if it’s not done yet. :thinking:

1 Like

LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Digitone Soundpack "Differences"1lflq88_gaNzE2MzI3NzU5LjE2MzYxOTgzNzQ._ga_6LJN6D94N6*MTYzNjIwMDYyOC4yLjEuMTYzNjIwMTQ2OS4w

2 Likes

[NEW] From Dusk till dawn From our super @DaveMech 260 (!) sounds : techno minded, deeper styles, soundscapes and dark ambient, Enjoy ! Get it at: https://davemech.live/digitone-from-dusk-till-dawn (Price 37$)
question : I wondering if we get a table dance by Salma Hayek ???

4 Likes

Black friday 2021 discount. Now €8,-
Support a fellow Elektronaut!
Some really nice sounds you won’t regret.

1 Like

The new Digitone sound pack by @Floppydisk_Pirates is there! wait is over.

Buy link :
https://floppydiskpirates.sellfy.store/p/routine/

5 Likes

It sounds amazing, I’m definitely getting it!

Instant buy.

Ravertone sound pack released for digitone.

Audio demos and purchasing here:

Enjoy.

8 Likes

I cannot wait to work with it. I find Heavy Systems, Inc. work with the Digitone very inspiring.

3 Likes

My name is Matia / INHALT and I’m one of the factory bank sound designers for the Analog Keys and Digitone Keys. I also made some aftermarket libraries for Elektron like Curcussion …

Just recently I made a big 128 patch library for the Digitone and Digitone Keys but this time available direct through my site. At the link there’s a multitracked demo, patch list and write up. Hope you guys enjoy the sounds!

https://inhalt.bigcartel.com/product/inhalt-elektron-digitone-artist-bank

Demo here:

-Matia / INHALT

5 Likes

I finally released my brand new sound bank for the Digitone :slight_smile:
“Dark Texture” is my sixth sound bank for the soooo lovely Digitone. This tiny box ages perfectly in my opinion

6 Likes

Howdy, I just sent you a contact email on this one through sellfy. It looks like there might be only one patch in the sys.ex file.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Fixed & Answered :smiley: :heart:

1 Like