[ Definitive list ] Digitone Sound Packs & more

You should update your link to not have the “share” part - since it’s not valid :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah legend. Thanks!

this one is really great. Love ‘Dreams’

it’s in there but Wurli, Rhodes not released yet (from floppydiskpirates) but I heard some can’t remember where.

2 Likes

Wow. This is amazing. Thank you!!
I’m trying to find some comprehensive guides/tutorials for the DN so your thread is a great help.

1 Like

May I introduce ? of course ! New addition in our list for the Digitone a cool Drums generator (Max for Live device) made by our @ylva, seem everybody on earth wondering if it’s a woman or a man, because of the gloves. we don’t care, it’s a Nauts! that’s all we need to know - and its music is awesome check it out :wink:

5 Likes

The list should be update now.
If I miss something just a little reminder or PM me

Cheers

nice tutorials @MilesKvndra

reminds me to spent more time with my digitone.

2 Likes

Thank you insect!

List updated with :
PRISM - (Techno Presets) par Eraldo Bernocchi (@Era)

in [Paid] Unofficial Sound Packs
Thanks to @johnl

1 Like

It’s coming on March :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Now it’s 224 patches!

1 Like

So, how do we get these on to the digitone if we are using a Mac with Big Sur? Is it possible to add any sound packs at the moment or do we have to wait for a C6 sysex upgrade.

Is there any other software that can assist?

oh that’s very simple :

https://www.snoize.com/sysexlibrarian/

8 November 2020

• Updated to support macOS 11.0 “Big Sur” and Apple Silicon Macs.
3 Likes

Thanks. Brilliant. Will this let me look at the banks and presets on the digitone so I can put my presets where I wish?

YES, it’s sysex dump and receive, same as C6 it’s just midi message

1 Like

Perfect. I’ll get on it.

Can I also upgrade the Elektron instruments when using Big Sur? I am just waiting because of that!

Sorted. All sound banks are now loaded and working. Big thanks.

NEW sound pack, designed for keyboard players DIGITONE KEYS/ MIDI KEYBOARD with modulations https://youtu.be/y8o8Izi41qE

2 Likes