[ Definitive list ] Digitone Sound Packs & more

Thanks! a little bit of waiting for the Synthesis Cheatsheet i try to max the amount of informations to fit the minimum space :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New addition :
House, Techno & Ambient - de Luke Neptune (19,99EUR)
Buy Link

Very Talented guy.

Thanks for the sound pack, luke :wink:

2 Likes

This is all very helpful, big thanks for your time and effort. Brings a little order in the chaotic DN wilderness :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello thanks for the kind words. I will mention all of you when the DigiTone Cheatsheet will be ready to download in a reply so you don’t miss it.

Thanks again

1 Like

This is the first sound i made on the digitone using the chord table feature of the next upcoming Cheat sheet. Hope you like it ! enjoy !

Download it here

Edit: Add a big portamento dose if it’s not included into the sound. i forget about that, a bit of reverb too

5 Likes

Digitone Synthesis Cheatsheet

This is the Digitone Cheatsheet.
I may enhance the template section, so if you print it you may have to print it another time when i will make the update. I may add 2,3 template as i have room for it… it was difficult to layout and put the maximum idea & tools. The Cheatsheet is focus on Synthesis so dont search for sequencer shortcuts, control all, conditions… i will make a DN Programming Cheatsheet as well as eLearning content focus on programming and sequencing. But for now, this is based on synthesis. I’m fully open to advise to make it better for refinement, or new addition if you think something missing and would be useful for “us”, users.

Download from our file section

it’s here people :
@jottwehh , @dotpi @Hosanna @FRiTO @digi_dave
@osflaa @DanJamesAUS

40 Likes

Hello the Digitone Synthesis Cheatsheet was added.
You can read informations in my post just below. You can wait for the next version as i will add 2,3 recipe in the template section of the Cheatsheet. It should be better printed and plastified (Front and back on 1 A4 sheet)

(Use it smartly) it’s guidelines and tools : not fixed values! your ears are judges to shape It’s here to help and open-up your synthesis journey with the digitone.

7 Likes

Excellent work, thanks for all the effort and sharing.

1 Like

i will print this on monday and make few patches with the Cheatsheet on the side to see if everything is fine (proofreading if i do not make mistakes, or typo)

Thanks ! hope it helps

(A4 Synthesis Cheatsheet will be the same way, except for algorithm orientation i will give pairing waveforms orientation)

2 Likes

Hey William, thanks so much for sharing this and putting all of this together - great inspiration and highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely love your channel and music ! Thanks Miles.

great inspiration

That was exactly my goal ! cheers

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me! Wow this is really really useful! Thanks so much for sharing mate! Subscribed to your newsletter. :facepunch:t3::upside_down_face:

Just an idea you might want to think about
Adding subtle readable numbers to the algos. Probably even more transparent (I was here at 35% opacity)

6 Likes

Oh yeah love the idea i will make it now. Thanks @digi_dave :wink:

Cool! A pleasure to give a tiny small amount to this project :slight_smile:

1 Like

This modification request is live. Thanks it was a good one. :wink:

2 Likes

(I printed twice) buttons size for shortcuts was too small i make it bigger as the text on the button is half the size. Now shortcuts are more easy to read.

I may definitely enhance the template part of this document at some point. I will let you know when the update is done and new version ready to download. I don’t think i will do it soon, and i think to add Organ, FM Piano, Bell - Wood - Plastic sounds recipe to that section.

Edit: Randomize undo is 1 level of undo. (rtfm for more informations)

10 Likes

Big thanks @William_WiLD for this awesome Cheatsheet. With your tips I came across with some really cool patches for Digitone.

So handy, thanks again. Is there no way to buy you a coffee for it? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s cool seeing my jaws on there!

This was the idea, a simple sheet of paper placed next to the digitone, with the right amount of information from both the user manual, Elektronauts and an analysis of the original sound banks and third party to give inspiration (algo orientation). Plus some analysis tools between the machine values and the real world values.

it is very cool if i succeed with that :slight_smile:
For beginners it can give some confidence for sound-design
for the more advanced, it refreshes the memory

thanks @Airyck for the white noise recipe and @Ess for the FM values i converted to the chord table.

3 Likes

It looks really great :+1:t2: Nice readable design. Very smart and useful layout for a cheat sheet <3

2 Likes