[ Definitive list ] Analog RYTM kits, sounds & samples

I dont see why not. More hits than loops. The AR does not natively timestretch so loops might get a little messy. But the one shots are fine.

1 Like

…since rytm has truu sample capabilities without fizzeling upfront first, i’d say…sample!

even most crappy bits 'n pieces found on the fly and anywhere can become so huuuuuge, once layered with the analog engines and the overall sounddesign options of this queen of grooveboxes/drummachines, just let urself go…

really no need for prefab sample pax…and as said here already…stuff like loopmasters sound packs won’t match the data structure of the rytm in first place…

Superb!

William:

The description of it is still there, but your document seems not to be downloadable from that post.

Analog RYTM Sound Management Sheet

1 Like

Hello. Strange as I get it just now…

Patch-Synthesis_AR2.pdf (204.8 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks for reposting, William. The original link still doesn’t work for me (oddly), but this one does.

1 Like

with coupon code : ELEKTRONBASS you can get those 400 Bass patches for the new DualVCO synth engine at 9,90 instead of 29,90! Act Quick ! it’s an awesome sound-designer ! check also his Analog Four soundest you don’t want to miss it :wink:

4 Likes

Rad! Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

This is a really useful resource. I’ve just picked up a Rytm mk1 and it’s great to find so many resources in one place. Thanks!

1 Like

thanks for this list, i see it has been updated since i last checked this out. I’m looking for sysex patches (no samples, just synthesis), preferably free. any community share hub or anything like that? i’m happy to share mine!

https://www.elektronauts.com/files

dude… english plz.

do tell :slight_smile:

This sounds awesome, thank you.

2 Likes

Little reminder :
I made lists for all elektron gears that i have or own. I updated those regularily. There’s lists for the analog four, rytm, digitone, octatrack and there are not my babies but for everyone and everyone is responsible to make it the most updated as possible.

How? Well when you find something new just think to the others, type [Definitive] into the search field of the forum and post your dicovered gem as comment of the list… I will update the list as fast as i can.
But i can’t update something if i’m not aware of a new thing…

especially when i no longer have the gear. Still i’m here to update them and it’s a pleasure to me to maintain it.

col, is this out yet?

Between July and September 2021

2 Likes

Okay! Looking forward!

Quick Question; do you have the option to put an entire sample packs (ie. 33 kicks, 22 snares etc) into the rytm, or do you have to make 12 part kits in advance?
so, can you add a library of samples to the rytm and then create kits on the device itself?

Just load the samples (whole folders are no problem) then load them to the project, you can make kits on the device. Same like digitakt I think

1 Like