Deep House Bass (like Gorgon City) on the Analog Four

Hey Folks :slight_smile:

while i was trying to find some sounds for a new track im working on i came up with a Deep House Bass Sound similar to what Gorgon City have used in their track “Saving my Life”. I liked that and tried to recreate it on the A4. Here’s the Result with a Tutorial how i did it:

I hope that this might be of use for some of you guys. And if it was useful, lemme know, will ya?! :smiley:

Cheers
Steffen

4 Likes

I DO need to try to play within a genre. I’ll check this out! Thanks!

If you’ve got other pointers on how to make a house track(just informally) I’d really appreciate it

thx Ryan. at the moment im trying to figure that out as well :slight_smile: its not a big deal in the DAW but if you limit yourself to the Elektron machines it becomes a much much harder task.

glad i could be of help though :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just been doing my own thing for the 3 years I’ve been working on Elektron gear(and in making electronic music) so I need to weigh myself down with some rules and structure.

Thanks for your help!

hehe, yeah i know this :slight_smile: doing it for a long time as well and always tried to mix genres; literally define my own genre. It never really worked out very well - i got lost more often than i could count :slight_smile: so atm i try to stay within a genre as close as possible.

glad i could be of help! cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like