Debut hard rock album - No Elevator

I’ll post something different for a change! Not very electronic but who knows, if you are as eclectic as I am you might like it!

In the past two years I’ve recorded a whole 12 songs rock album with three bandmates (influenced by Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Arctic Monkeys, and stuff like that). It was a really exciting experience preparing for the studio, then going in 1-2 days to setup the drums, record tracks separately on big amps, test some new ideas. And then back 2 months later. I played the bass on the record. And now it’s out for everyone to listen to.

As a result I took a little hiatus from electronic music production, but now that it’s over I’m going back to it and feel a bit refreshed!

My personal favorite track:

You can listen to the album here:

Other platforms available through https://www.noelevator.com

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I definitely hear the QOTSA influence on Take Those Binoculars and Look Ahead It’s Me! Nice sound, I’ll listen the whole album when I have the chance.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :star_struck:

Production is really good and the songs are nice too! Must have been really fun recording it!

1 Like

Yeah it was a blast. I had never been to a pro studio before so it was like opening the door to a whole new world. The guy had a bunch of guitar heads, ranging from JVC 800 to Mesa Rectifier (which I dreamt about as a teenager), and rack mounted stuff I never heard of like Distressor and so on! We spent a bunch of time fooling testing sounds and that was great. Can’t wait to go back there and record again.