Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

My Code: CMSD162219
Also BassStation 2 goes for low as 375€ at Thomann. 390€ includes a bag.

5 Likes

It appears that’s the code. Cool!

2 Likes

SoundToys 5 Bundle now $150 off at $349.

2 Likes

Yep, Soundtoys summer sale on https://www.soundtoys.com/

1 Like

D16 right now :+1:t4:

1 Like

Arturia V Collection Keyboard and Effects Software – 50% off
through Oct 6th

Yonac apps are on sale - 50% off, to celebrate the release of Roxsyn, which is a guitar synth app along the lines of Boss SY-1, EHX Synth-9, etc. - an effects app that turns guitar sounds into synth sounds without MIDI, just like the aforementioned hardware pedals.

Picked up Galileo 2 myself as well as Roxsyn, which has an intro price of $10

I don’t know if the IAPs for Yonac apps are also on sale.

I’ve been enjoying Xequence 2 as a MIDI sequencing environment and wasn’t really keen on learning yet another sequencing environment.

However, I didn’t realize how good NS2’s Obsidian engine sounds. Also NS2’s sequencer can do tempo changes and time signature changes.

I’ll probably pick up the two acoustic IAPs since they are on sale.

Have they added audio tracks yet?

No, was planned around now but will be late this year or next year. Very disappointing. Also no automate AUfx parameters!. Haven’t used it for a long time. Better use Cubasis or Auria Pro.

No audio tracks yet.

I understand the frustration from current and future users (peeps who want it but are waiting something like iPhone version or whatever). My attitude was more easygoing - just make music with other stuff because that consumes enough energy from me - getting mad just wastes more energy - and maybe get NS2 after iPhone support is added.

But then $12 to get Obsidian sounded like a good enough deal to me. Can’t believe a damn movie ticket costs more these days. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway the Xequence 2 developer outed himself as a NS2 user - basically sequencing Obsidian from X2 and ignoring NS2’s own sequencer. And other knowledgeable peeps on the AB forum also said it’s worth getting NS2 just for Obsidian, because it really is that good. As you know, there are synth apps that cost $12 or more and don’t even come with a decent sequencer or anything, yet IOS users buy them and praise them, despite being notorious for being cheap bastards.

It’s gonna be fun playing with this thing as well as continuing to explore X2.

I have Cubasis already but after it screwed up panning on my guitar signal input, I gave up on it. Also I very much prefer X2’s MIDI editor over Cubasis’. Haven’t heard a single good comment about Auria Pro’s MIDI functionality.

BTW, I originally started this as a new thread because the forum software said I can’t reply to the same thread more than 2 times or something, lol

Bax have a few twisted electrons devices cheap.

Ha-I NES and acid8 pocket operator type things.

Free Steinberg Padshop Pro a VST granular synth with purchase of any Nektar controller.

That includes the P1 and Pacer (foot controller) and their new SE series SE25 and SE49, as well as the P and T series.

Padshop Pro retails at $80 US, so this is not a doorbuster, but if you were seriously considering the new SE25 ($50 US) or the SE49 ($70 US) then this is a much bigger deal.

Go here.
Sale 'til September 30th.

2 Likes

Some of those bax reductions are hilarious. They have a digitone reduced from £905 to £590 lol

Are they just making up these prices? I mean when has a digitone been £905

Samples from mars 808 (as opposed to their ALWAYS free 808) is free today, 808 day!

3 Likes

Harrison Mixbus 32C on sale for $79
https://harrisonconsoles.com/site/specials.html

i already regret that i’m out of money.

Novation is giving away copies of iZotope Trash 2 (cool multiband distortion plugin) through October 3rd if you register a product (or have already registered one I think). I just registered a midi controller I’ve had for a few years. They ask where and when you bought it but it doesn’t matter, I think the serial not having already been registered is the only thing that matters with new registrations. Cheers!

1 Like

They’ve been running a promotion like this for a long time

A new plugin each month , I think I’ve grabbed six or seven in total so far , it’s a good extra promo thing If anyone has a novation product.

Thanks. I just registered a legacy product and was able to download this!

Yep, my controller was made in 2009 but it still registered. Trash 2 is awesome - helps remind me how cool software can be!