Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Add POCKET20 to checkout. Says right there in the listing. Available on all things in the music-matter eBay store, 20% off upto max discount of £75

1 Like

There should be a bit in the listing that shows the code applied ( POCKET20).

1 Like

Just used the pocket20 code and got micro freak for 190

Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

just found this! what a great pack! 1.4gb of classic drums for my digitakt :smiley:

1 Like

https://www.waves.com/account/tone-shaper-free

Manny Marroquin Tone Shaper Free

Until September 15th only, Waves is pleased to offer you the Manny Marroquin Tone Shaper for free.

Manny Marroquin on the MM Tone Shaper: “Parallel compression plays a huge part in my mixing technique. It adds richness and really brings out the full character of almost any sound and helps different elements stand out within a mix. Tone Shaper is a parallel compressor with four separate bands plus EQ and a few other ‘secret ingredients’ that make it quick and easy to change tonality of a track to match your mix. I’ve found that when a mix is like 80% there, instead of EQ or volume, adding the Tone Shaper makes things jump out, without sacrificing space in the mix.”

Download your FREE plugin until Tuesday, September 15th 2020.

1 Like

Reverb doing a sale for the US Labor Day weekend. That includes 15% off on Model Cycles here. If anyone needed a nudge, now is your time. I love the model:cycles.

5 Likes

Not sale, but free. Spitfire are probably the Premium producer of Kontakt libs if you’ve not heard of them, like the Aston Martin of Kontakt.

2 Likes

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1652

iZotope Trash 2 + some plug in called Carbon, both free with any purchase. You can usually find some plugin for £3 or so. Definitely worth getting.

In fact, you can still buy iZotope Iris 2 for £8.

2 Likes

i find myself eagerly awaiting the free gifts each month. recently it’s only stuff i bought already :rofl:

2 Likes

Eventide have a labour / Labor Day sale on till sept 7 . Seems to be lots of proper console / h3000 plugins that I have no clue about.

And soundcloud are discounting their pro subscription with 33% off

2 Likes

i’ve had that h3000 factory on my wishlist for a while now, very tempting but i can’t tell if i actually need it

Mac Mini 2018 128gb £400

Apparently the 2020 version is a minor update, the main difference being the ssd size. Was running a hackintosh earlier this year until I messed it up during an update, just ordered one of these to save me the hassle.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APPLE-Mac-Mini-128-GB-SSD-Currys/132920393441?epid=28025327790&hash=item1ef2ac3ee1:g:QCUAAOSw6mZe6NV9

4 Likes

Damnz… Man… 99 bucks. Hmmm.

Bitwig Studio 16-track at 20% discount with the code SEP20-FLASH until September 7.

4 Likes

I know some of us have been scared away from Perfect Circuit by some reports of negative experiences - that includes myself. Yet fwiw, their Labor Day sale is on

https://www.perfectcircuit.com/sale?utm_campaign=labor%20day%2020%20kickoff%201%20(SMZdGJ)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Sales%20%2B%20Announcements&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJwaHY0MEBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkx2NnBKOSJ9

1 Like

I’ve been doing a lot of dedicated sound and synth patch design sessions with Bitwig lately and am really falling in love with it all over again. Maybe it just happened to have hit me at the right time in my development in sound design, but I really feel I’m finally able to make some legitimately cool sounding patches from scratch, which is something I’ve always struggled with. I always found it much easier to modify other patches in any other DAW or VST synth I’ve worked with, but now I have been starting with a rough goal in mind and then go from there.

I’d highly recommend checking out the free demo version if you haven’t yet!

2 Likes

I was about to post the same. However, all my interactions have been positive with PC. I hope they rectified whatever your issue was.

1 Like

I personally have not had an issue with Perfect Circuit. Granted my last order was sometime in 2019.

The latest round of complaints were posted sometime in 2020 when other people here were ordering something popular - Hydrasynth, Typhon, or a Roland groovebox - or maybe even the Polyend Tracker. I forgot exactly what product but it was one of the popular items that have a long thread here.

So just because I was treated well in 2019 does not mean I will be treated just as well in 2020. I’m sure there’s a metaphor in there.

4 Likes