Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Arturia v6 Collection: $249 ($499)

3 Likes

I’ve been intrigued by the buchla emu since it came out. Any discounts for just that if I don’t want to get the whole package?

Native Instruments are basically offering a subscription model, but since everyone hates subscribtions they don´t call it that way. But once you got Komplete and follow their annual upgrade plan it comes close to that. To be fair: I got my Reaktor 5->6 upgrade for a discounted price that they offered when R6 was introduced. Still it feels a bit strange that now almost their whole catalogue is on a discount expect upgrades for existing customers.

2 Likes

Yep, I bought the Coldcut sample pack with the current sale on Loopmasters!

1 Like

At least once in year usually you get the possibilyty to upgrade your stuff for a reduced price just as the forthcoming christmas there will be a voucher (25,- €) and some kind of free product, like every year, you just have to wait patiently. I upgraded to Komplete 11 last year in summer I think it was, but I personally see no sense in upgrading to Komplete 12, maybe I´ll wait till 14.

But why follow their annual upgrade plan? I skipped a decade of paid updates and only upgraded last year from Komplete 3 to 11 for €99.-

5 Likes

Not trying to be a pain, but can we try to keep this thread on-topic (which I assume is a place for posting upcoming holiday deals)? In that spirit, It looks like Reverb is going to have 15% starting on the 18th, going up to 20% off on the 22nd (Turkey Day).

10 Likes

Think I may grab NI TRK-1 as thats down to half price.

Tbf its more a reasonable fair price at this. Full price seems a tad too high.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths/trk-01/

1 Like

#1 post!

3 Likes

Sylenth1 - 25% off

Seems the synth is still in heavy use…

https://www.lennardigital.com/home/

To activate the discount, you just have to visit webstore when the sale is on and enter the coupon code BLFR2018 during the order process.
The discount does not apply to monthly payment plan. However, the coupon code can be used to pay off the remaining balance. :))

Vengeance Sound Holiday Promotion @ Sweetwater

During the Holiday Promotion between November 15th and December 31st, customers can find the 50% off ‘All In Bundle’ and 25% and Expansions at Sweetwater.

Avenger is $165 ( $220 ) and most of the Expansions are $50 ( $70 )

You can also get the Vengeance-Sound VPS Avenger Expansion Pack - Pick 5 for $210 ( $280 ) which is essentially get 5 expansions for the price of 4; but also with another 25% discount with the sale.

Or if you want to go all in, the Vengeance-Sound VPS Avenger All-in Bundle is 50% off, only $1,160 ( $2,230 )

1 Like

IK Multimedia iRig Keys 37 USB PRO with SampleTank SE for $49

IRig%20Keys%2037

This is at Musicians Friends just for today. (You’ll see a different deal at this link tomorrow.)

Guitar Center has the Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO-III Electric Guitar for $100 off.

Epiphone%20LesPaul

So it’s now $300 instead of $400. Seems to be on sale only at GC. There is a choice of colors on this.

Buy a Korg Prologue and get an Electribe for Free

Prologue%20Electribe

In the USA only.

Details here

So add this to the Korg Volca sale dealy i referenced above.

I'm waiting for ...

Korg to do a deal on something Waldorf, since they are the Waldorf distributor in the US.

2 Likes

Extra Free Bundled Software with either Arturia KeyLab Essential or KeyLab MkII

The EXTRA FREE software is:

• MIni V
  • Stage 73 V

Plus in addition with the MkII:

• B-3 V

Check it out here.

Deal goes until January 31st

Along the same lines, Arturia is offering upgrades to v collection v6 for $99 for existing users (formerly $249), till Dec 5.

5 Likes

Arturia V-Collection is 50% off, $249 ( $499 ) for new customers as well.

I had a quick look at the demo about six months ago; but other stuff came up; so never really checked it out.

Might have to have another look; main two synths that are tempting me at the moment is Avenger and Serum; they both seem interesting to me.

2 Likes

Tempting. But I’ve sworn off software for now.

Can you post a link to this? Thanks.

Restricted to seller participation, so it’s not on everything and not all at 15%. But buying used at a discount can be a double good. But do look carefully. And pay attention to gotchas with shipping!

5 Likes