Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

If you own a sampler — or, honestly, even if you think you might someday — you should jump on this deal.

3 Likes

Waves CLA Echosphere free today only
https://www.waves.com/plugins/cla-echosphere

4 Likes

I highly recommend this deal from SFM, but be prepared: “all” is quite a lot.

2 Likes

Instabuy for me. Was waiting for months…

You don’t have to use or even listen to all of it at once :stuck_out_tongue:

hah, now I want to hear the sound of every sample at once!

Enter the code SNACKS and it’s $33. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Done, got this code too :smiley:

1 Like

i think i never receive so much BF emails :confused:

3 Likes

Noise Engineering running 15% off

Erica Synths 30% off drum modules (Can you say DIY Techno System?)

1 Like

Mars gave me a “returning customer” code in an email to get it all for $19.
I just do that every couple years to make sure I have them all. Last time I got the everything bundle was in 2018.
Really wanted the OB and Dr Bohm (which were from 2019 so couldn’t get it in the 2020 pack), and the Wendel.

Just easier this way, and I know I’ll have plenty of downloads if needed.
Some good gems in there. Lots find their way into my Model:Samples, after culling and trimming. It was actually the essentials pack, which still gets updated with new products even if you bought it years ago, that made me want the OB, as it had a few really great multisample in there.

5 Likes

Red Panda Particle v2 down to $254 on Amazon US if you wanna get your Rival Consoles on.

3 Likes

In aussie dollars seems to be cheaper at better service, about 25 dollars cheaper than presonus site.

1 Like

Erica Synths has a B-Stock section now and a stupid good price on my favorite delay ever: https://www.ericasynths.lv/shop/b-stock/zen-delay-b-stock/

5 Likes

Thanks for this. Used it to order a KMA Cirrus Delay-Reverb

1 Like

That’s an amazing price!! And agreed, a truly special delay. Not talked about enough!

1 Like

Out of stock. :disappointed_relieved:

Nice! Same in Euros though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of stock now :frowning:

Edit: sorry I see someone already mentioned that

Got a Typhon a couple of weeks ago, otherwise I probably would have picked up a Skulpt for £159.

Actually, it looks like it’s discounted everywhere. Juno, Thomann, Andertons

Don’t know if there’s a Cyber Monday thread but BreakTweaker Expanded is now just $9.99… wasn’t really on my radar but for that discount why not :slight_smile:

5 Likes