Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I really love it. Very well organized, easy to browse, lots of solid standards and some weird stuff as well. Ships with 16 and 24 bit versions which is a nice touch. And no joke, almost worth the price just for their amazing folder art :heart_decoration:

“Solid foundation” pretty much sums it up.

I just got Ableton Live 10 Suite for $464 (the full version, not upgrade) at Best Service. That’s kind of insane. It comes with a free upgrade to Live 11 when it comes out too.

3 Likes

Klevgrand Black Friday bundle for $24.99. Shaka by itself is $20. For peeps like me who have none of these apps, this is a nice looking deal.

1 Like

For those of you in Canada, Moog Audio has lots of stuff on sale (including most of the Elektron stuff).
https://www.moogaudio.com/en/catalogsearch/result/index/?manufacturer=558&q=elektron

4 Likes

Dune 3 Black Friday Sale: 119$ https://www.synapse-audio.com/shop.html

Have been waiting for this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s live for meterplugs

Our biggest sale of the year starts now

All of our plugins are on sale now , until November 30th! Loudness Penalty, Dynameter, Perception, K-Meter and LCAST are all available at a 30% discount !

Simply enter the discount code " BLACKFRI20 " during checkout to apply the discount to your entire order.

2 Likes

The 30% discount on MeterPlugs VSTs is also reflected on the Plugin Boutique site. I did not know until you mentioned the BF sale, so thanks for that, William_WiLD.

(Via the Plugin Boutique, one can also get points, one of five free plugins on offer, etc.)

Here’s the link.

1 Like

Oh yeah even better price mate thanks for heads up :wink:

1 Like

Orb Composer suite 69 instead of 99eur (30% OFF)

This is a cool one if you need to use it offline as Captain which i like, i’m forced to use it online otherwise it’s not working. Both are great, Captain have the experience (mixed in key) because it’s there for quite some time now. Orb Composer is kind of new… in terms of harmony set of plugins but they know their subject as well.

https://www.orb-composer.com/shop/

1 Like

The Sensel Morph is also currently reduced. I´m still very happy with mine, also bought it during a sale.

2 Likes

Really nice folks too.

1 Like

Cheers, this looks fun. It’s weird that captain needs to be online. Make me wonder if they’re sending data while ones using it.

1 Like

probably machine learning and AI - should access to an external database of suggestions. And that database get’s better and better over time. And how musicians use it. Probably, i’m not sure about it. Just me, speculate. I guess Orb Composer AI is embedded and get better by updates of the plugins.

(should be something like that)

1 Like

Anker stuff on sale. I was turned on to Anker on the old iPad musician group - quality peripherals and accessories for mobile music and computing needs

1 Like

Anker and Satechi’s USB C hubs were incredibly useful when I switched laptops and found myself crawling through a desert of I/O dearth.

Nice to see the hubs on offer at a discount. What I’ll be looking for is an inexpensive hub with a detachable USB-to-computer cable.

Sonarworks Reference 4 is going on-sale this Friday: https://www.sonarworks.com/campaign/black-friday

• Reference 4 Studio Edition with Measurement Microphone: $299 -> $179
  • Reference 4 Headphone Edition: $99 -> $59
  • Reference 4 Studio Edition: $249 -> $149
  • Upgrade Headphone Edition to Studio Edition with Measurement Microphone: $238 -> $139
  • Upgrade Headphone Edition to Studio Edition: $169 -> $99
  • Upgrade Reference 3 to Reference 4: $49 -> $29

Free shipping code: BLACKFRIDAY2020

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Fabfilter does sales on their processing plugs? Been watching for a while and it doesnt seem like they go on sale very often

Ooh, with my old Mackies making their way back to me, it might be time to get the mic thingy. Cheers!

Another round of sales from DJ Tech Tools, where I just got my Keystep 37 and Midi Twister Fighter. I’m kind of tempted by both the TB-03 and the SH-01A even though I don’t need either. And of course the MC-101 since it’s such a hit here. All on sale.

2 Likes

Fabfilter have done a Black Friday sale the last two years at least. Usually announced Thursday nite i think and lasting five days. I picked up the mastering suite last year. The discounts vary, bigger bundles is a bigger discount. My link to last year in this thread.

1 Like