Dark Trinity live performance (EBM/Punk)

Oh gosh, yeah! America always needs that.

We just lost a great dude today, we desperately need more like him as the internet has pushed us even further off orbit.

Oh man, I hadn’t heard he died. Very cool dude.
And thanks. I hope I can get the project rolling again. I was writing a song for it in my head at work today. Science literacy is a big passion of mine. And your comment about the internet pushing us off orbit is so sadly on point. It was designed specifically to do the opposite. I appreciate the encouragement.

1 Like

Our last EP has just land on Lux Rec, you can listen to it here. A bit more electro this time, with a pinch of acid. As usual, a lot of Elektron’s boxes have been used (AR/A4/OT) + MS20 and Manther.

4 Likes

This sounds so good! I’m so glad people are pursuing this sound; not sure what genre to slot it into but as someone who listened to Skinny Puppy, Front 242, Frontline Assembly etc. in my early teens I totally love what’s going on here…

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Jacob, I’m also a big fan of all the bands you mentioned. Even if the music is a bit different now, ebm is still a thing and there is a little scene.

2 Likes

Finally got a chance to listen to the new tracks. Excellent work, as usual! Inspiring stuff. I wish I could see you guys live but I’m on the wrong continent.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @blurrghost for your support, I wish we could perform live all around the world too… Maybe one day :upside_down_face: !

1 Like