Dark Trinity live performance (EBM/Punk)

My bandmate and I were invited by a French music videos collective recently and we play 2 tracks live.

1st one is OT + RY, 2nd is A4 + RY + monologue.

The instrument you’ll probably see the most is the singer, but the Elektrons are here and you can see me operate them.

11 Likes

Cool, love the synths! What were the vocal FX?

1 Like

Glad you like it ! Zoom 70 cdr on the voice. We added a TC Helicon Perform V since this video, it has a nice compressor/de esser/eq and it’s super handy to set up.

2 Likes

Good stuff, nice to hear some EBM type stuff that isn’t full of spooky/“shocking” imagery and played by a vaguely akward cast of characters who seem marooned in 1990.

1 Like

all goths are vaguely awkward (it’s the charm of the subculture), but angerpunk without the 2edgy4me qualities is always appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not into punk but man, this is excellent. I love that you used a Zoom MS-70CDR on the vocals, hadn’t considered it for this kind of work. Superb! Bravo!

2 Likes

Thanks, glad you like it ! We don’t use the pedal on our recordings because Ableton stock plugins are handier but in a live situation it’s really nice. 100€ and 5 slots for a hundred of quality FX. It’s not a pretty pedal, it’s not fun to set up and our has already a noise problem but damn 100 bucks.

2 Likes

Hey, we’ve just released our 2nd EP, 4 dark electronic tracks sung with anger.

Vinyl version available here https://www.enfant-terrible.nl/releases/leroy-se-meurt-la-chute/

1 Like

A full live set is available here, recorded live 15/02/2020 at Les Pavillons Sauvages, Toulouse (FR).

1 Like