Cyclone Bassbot mk2 manual

somewhat of a tangent, but as there’s really not much out there tutorial-wise for the v2 (or many decent quality ones at all, tbh), this one’s pretty rad. pattern lab tings.

2 Likes

Am I crazy, or is this not the manual for the new machine, but the very first manual for the MKI?

There is a more recent version (V2) of the MKI manual which appears to be newer than the above link here:

It’s a drag- I haven’t used this in quite a while, and really need the manual. How lazy do you have to be to not find the time to post your manual after three f&cking years?

If by “this” you are referring to the MK2 manual I uploaded then yes, you are crazy :wink: , as what I uploaded is for the MK2. This is very evident on page 1 of the PDF I linked.

Just use the one I uploaded. It’s the one that shipped with the MK2 unit. It has all the info a MK2 owner would need.
You can choose to be upset with the manufacturer and wait on them, or you can choose to download this scanned, print resolution version that someone else made public.

5 Likes

I think I will choose C, which is to not bother buying any more equipment from them, since they can’t be bothered to make the slightest effort to help their customers. Utterly ludicrous that I asked them for a PDF manual for this device THREE YEARS AGO, and they still haven’t gotten around to it. I can’t imagine how poor the rest of their customer service is. God forbid you ever need them to repair something.

Any tt303 users explain how to use the mutate function? Doesn’t seem to work for me…