"Cyclical" patch pack for M:C (100 patches!) now available

Perhaps for V2

4 Likes

Nice. This one makes me wanna get a M:C! Good work @AdamJay

1 Like

Super cool tune!
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Cheers. It started out much harder, it toned down as I went along and it ended up in a John Tejada kind of ballpark.

Will definitely go back and make something nastier at some pointā€¦ Many of the sounds in the pack sound best with the levels slammed.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait till my M:C arrives to try these out.

1 Like

I am ready for Cyclical 2: The Return. Fantastic patches.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to hear what youā€™re doing with your MC. I know you do a lot of dubby stuff and there are def a few fun dub chords in this pack.

Another track demo of a few of the patches included in the Cyclical pack (all sounds heard here except the A4 string pad backing layer).

9 Likes

Cyclical marked down to $4.99 for Black November.

1 Like

Bought!

1 Like

Also bought. Nice :+1:

sale ends Nov 30!

The Black November sale got pushed beyond November and just ended.
Thanks to everyone who was able to buy it on discount. The price is now back to $6.99
Still very much worth it, I think!

3 Likes

Did you ever do the WAV versions of these? I would buy that! :smiley:

2 Likes

Itā€™s on the list! A bit of a way down the list, but on the list!

2 Likes

I personally LOVE the Cyclical pack the most out of every pack available for this machine. Iā€™ve been using it for several months as my go-to bass and synth sounds, Iā€™ve been working on a pack of my own with heavily manipulated crashes/transition sounds.
Iā€™d love to see more cycles love. Iā€™ve bought every sound pack made for the thing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing that!

Few hours with the new toy & patch ā€œCyclicalā€ applied, of courseā€¦ I just wanted to listen how it sounds :slight_smile:

Credits to @AdamJay

1 Like

Started off like produk 29, i was like noooo he didnā€™t!

Hi there! I donā€™t mean to be pushy or anything, I was simply wondering if youā€™d gotten around to converting those patches to WAVā€¦ Iā€™ve just gotten a M:S and really dig your stuff!