Cutoph - MNM Album & Current Sounds

Hello world,

Here are my latest Elektron jams:
Monomachine:

All the best!

9 Likes

nice!

This is really nice, purchased. Reminds me of something that I can’t remember the name of now, but not so much that it sounds like a bite…

First track has a pleasing metronomic Kraftwerk thing happening. Good work!

1 Like

listening again just now and the mm sure has a hifi sound to it. after a huge love affair with it i’ve put the mm away for quite some time but these bring back some memories of that sound!

1 Like

Thanks for listening and for the nice works!

3 Likes

These sound really nice!

1 Like

Great stuff, really like them :+1: the second one was a standout one for me!

1 Like

Really enjoyed all of these, especially 3 & 6

1 Like

Thanks all!
Finally I’ve been pressing the rec button again, but the share button still feels out of reach most of the time…
Here’s the last one:

Same track, this is how it came out today:

2 ARs, I like to use 6 dualVCOs as a polysynth

3 Likes

Two more tracks, again with the mfb drummer (didn’t bother putting a compressor on it, now I find it lacking),
I kinda don’t like them (as full tracks), but like arts they have to go out or it starts rotting inside

I have to bring the ot to the equation more often for them breaks&fx - I was thinking while listening to the older tracks

And here’s more of 6 dual vcos. I like to play poly before bed, feeling like my forehead is about to fall on the keyboard

I’m quite proud of this track, as usual I prefer the 1st take I did, I recorded smt like 5 takes more, they sucked.

1 Like

I really, really dig this. The energy flow, sound selection, drums, it all works so well.

1 Like

Thank you @m0ld! I’m so glad to hear that!
I think it might be my best along with this one, but this one has some quarter tone tuning that I know gets on some people’s nerves:

and rambling jam of today (didn’t push it very loud on post compression). Don’t know if I will be working more on it or passing to the next. It definitely could use a lot more hours on it: