Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I use the Cerebus (maybe Kenton has the better one) and the LaunchControl Editor Tool from Novation. There you can select Midi Channel and CC Message per knob.

Link to the Editor
https://resource.novationmusic.com/support/product-downloads?product=Launch+Control

1 Like

Legend! Thanks!
Ooof digitone and octatrack are going to love this.

OT-ND2
edit: a new one

7 Likes

Remix of my earlier track - still all DT.

10 Likes

Talented people hereā€¦thanks for this thread.

2 Likes

Dub techno loop.
Digitakt > Overbridge > Live

9 Likes

All the sounds are from Nord Drum 2, sequenced and live processed with OT

Weird but it sounds so early 2000ā€™s, doesnā€™t it? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

And there is already the second version:

9 Likes

Really enjoying the sounds of the Nord Drum . Fine work. Much processing involved? Or it just sounds good raw?

2 Likes

Thanks, some of the CCs of the ND2 channels are mapped and modulated by OTā€™s LFOs + P-locks. On OT there is Thru Machine with Filter and Delay, then 2 Neighbor machines with DJEQ, Dark Reverb, Filter and Compressor. T4 is flex machine which records 5 steps of T3 and plays it simultaneously in different pitch, then there is another flex machine for recording 16 steps of T3 and playing reversed version of this recording. Thatā€™s it actually. I think, the special thing is the pattern on this setup. There is only one pattern, but I used the arranger as well to chop and loop the small sections of this pattern.

By the way ND2 sounds really good raw and itā€™s greatly velocity sensitive as well. Very organic.

4 Likes

Loving the bell sounds, very Four Tet

2 Likes

Trying out a bit of feedback with the Subharmonicon and the modular using the newly built Mini Drive for distortion

9 Likes

First Recording with DFAM & Subharmonicon
SubH > Microcosm
Drums : AR MkII
Additional Color : Heat

11 Likes

Just woke up and did this on DT/DN

Iā€™m trying really hard to do something mellow and ambient but it always ends up having a beat and a bassline, guess I just canā€™t help it.

12 Likes

Ha! Iā€™m the exact opposite! Sometimes feels I canā€™t make a beat even if my life depended on it. :grinning:

The DN/DT thing of yours sounds good tho, and thatā€™s probably all that matters!

Very nice. The distortion really brings out those subharmonicon harmonics.

2 Likes

ā€¦harmoniconics

4 Likes

Machinedrum X.04 GND machine only.

20 Likes

Getting comfortable with Rytm only sounds. This loop needs a vocal sample and arrangement, job done. Track 1 of planned live set.

Letā€™s do it!

12 Likes