Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

A pattern on the Analog Four that I didn’t manage to break out of just being a loop.

13 Likes

@korpinen like how that starts getting more unnerving near the end of the clip

1 Like

I really like that Eaves :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s sick :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6: @subduct

Ya start a “single piece of gear sounds” thread. Add BPMs, people can mix and match, do loops to go with specific loops…could be fun :thinking::exploding_head::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I really hope Elektron ask you to build some presets for the A4, that sounds fab!

2 Likes

Beaut

1 Like

Drums : AR MkII
Melody : Subharmonicon > Nemesis Delay > Ventris Reverb

10 Likes

OT-ND2

7 Likes

Seconded! And I don’t even have an A4 anymore (yet?).

2 Likes

Subharmonicon’s individual Oscillator outs through modular with Rings getting its v/oct from the SH’s seq1 adding a little spice

10 Likes

Sounds great! You’re making an increasingly dangerous case for adding some modular to the SubH.

3 Likes

More Mother-32 & Subharmonicon, with effects from Valhalla Supermassive.

9 Likes

Nice dark vibe in that one

Thanks for listening, I don’t want to be the one to push you over the edge into the modular sink hole!

2 Likes

Got out of that hole about a year ago (after going too much too fast), but surely I’d be wiser this time around?

1 Like

Surely? (!)

Seriously though, it has been a great help with the modular to have the focus of “this system is going to be built to complement the subharmonicon” it’s not so open ended then.

1 Like

You’re probably right, and that’s what I’d do if I were to go that route (again). Lately, however, I’ve been completely obsessed with this modular-esque thing called the Machinedrum. :wink:

So here’s a Machinedrum ambient lullaby. Again GND machines only.

13 Likes

Nice work @Tchu @killingtime @declan

4 Likes

The same patch as the last one with the A4 on drum duty and bass-line courtesy of the modular, all one take.

Thanks for listening

5 Likes

Thank you @subduct! This is a very cool thread where you post Ideas, Sketches, Explorations from your gear. Some of them will become Tracks, the others will remain the same.

Sounds are made to be heard, any Sound.

6 Likes

A little snippet of a Model:Cycles only jam.

11 Likes