Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Today’s track

2 Likes

A4

11 Likes

I’m still fucking about plugging my guitar n pedal board direct into my SY, such an easy way to make tunes and have fun.

Some laidback chill stuff, DT on drums, SY on bass n keys, me in the strat. (And yes still to lazy to setup song mode…).

5 Likes

6 Likes

lovin’ this

1 Like

Noise + amp envelope (and a bit of delay of course) go a long way…

1 Like

DN + OT drums but the kick is also a DN sample. Thing’s a kick drum monster :grin:

7 Likes

Noon being modulated by the subharmonicon squashed a little through Cosmix, these two are a match made in heaven, idk wtf is going on yet tho!

9 Likes

needed some drone

6 Likes

Analog Four

8 Likes

Curious how accessible the sharing of this is so just gonna try. Only a loop i did monitoring on my phone so probably hideous balance.

Ableton Note experiments:
Sameoldshitdifferentapp.ablbundle (5.6 MB)

Sub Great Bass Recorder into Rings, into Beads, and the Digitone is there, too.

8 Likes

awesome :heart:

1 Like

To call this “current sounds” is a stretch, but partner texts from NYC where movers are at work: “You would have wanted to sample the cling film tones the guy was getting as he ran around [a piece of furniture].”

2 Likes

tried to get involved in @sezare56 and @Soarer md vs syntakt kick off but turned into this

14 Likes

Been learning Erica’s latest monster.

7 Likes

Today’s jam. Spitfire Solar Mercury + AR2, Minitaur, Odyssey, OB6, Guitar.

10 Likes

Last fucking about vid with elektron n guitars for me, been a fun weekend experimenting, who needs guitar amps anyway…

Hooked my guitar to my meris enzo on the mono synth setting and then into the SY for more synths sounds cos…why not?!

2 Likes

whoah, that bass is phatt af

1 Like

DN + OT

3 Likes