Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

fuckin NICE

Digitone = DFAM & Strega

… digitone killed my gear acquisition syndrome …

14 Likes

Modular jam

Heard a lot of Mutable Rings for ambient stuffs (Rings into Clouds) but it can do “heavy” stuff too. The bass is from Rings, drums from Grids (plaits1 kick, surface snare, plaits2 hh)

9 Likes

Today’s track

5 Likes

Digitone, Lyra 8, Heat

8 Likes

I was reading the techno stab thread the other day and wanted to dedicate this jam by name to @DaveMech. :smiley:
Had to lower the bitrate down to 128 Kbps in order to keep within the size limit. :expressionless:

Octatrack sending 10-step sequence to Nord Wave, cue out from the Octatrack into some Red panda pedals (the reverse pitch/glitch thing you hear) and a Quadraverb ping-pong delay+plate reverb then back into Octatrack for freeze effect and hipass filtering. Drums are a mix of 808 and CR78 samples. Edit: Forgot to mention Oto Boum as a master compressor.

Hope you’ll forgive me for its length, got sortof lost and spaced out a little.

Also, @ghostbuddy I haven’t a clue how to get anything out from the Quadraverb and into the computer, my best advice is to write down the parameters you wish to control with your midi controller and keep the page 37 of the manual open where they teach you how to assign modulation parameters, controllers #XXX. From there you can make yourself a template as a starting point for every new patch you make.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Sounds awesome! :heart:

1 Like

Ooooo… thats fire…!

Is this made on the Perkons by Erika Synths?

1 Like

I like the lower bitrate!

And it got very dynamic and powerful towards the end!

1 Like

This is funky!

Thank you very much!
This is a stripped down version with almost no guitar and of course no vocals so boring as is but I had a lot of (improvised) guitars to spice it up a notch. The tuning was bad so I’m recording them again. But… I’m starting to think, guitars might not be necessary ha. Will see where it goes but if you liked, that’s promising!

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Dammit… I want one. I must wait until next year. It sounds amazing and the form factor reminds me of a chernoble control board!

1 Like

This is intense, what a journey :+1:

1 Like

Badass.

droning with AR and DN, trying to figure out how to make shakers from the noise machine, spoiler - they suck at the moment :grimacing:

1 Like

Usually I don’t go above 140 bpm. Different energy, almost turned into gabber. (DNK running through OT)

4 Likes

Maybe this could apply to the AR?

3 Likes

…the dj’s took pills…

2 Likes