Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Minitaur and keystep in arp mode

2 Likes

DT and BS2 having a fight in my ears

14 Likes

it feels like it just rained, and is raining over the hill
the earliest birds back from their summer homes chirp curiously

I like it!

1 Like

That is ill
at the beginning I wanted it to be 100X more everything, but I loved the change near the minute mark
I just leaned back a bit when that happened ha

2 Likes

Really enjoying the Digitakt for drums. It’s a little beast.

13 Likes

AR + A4, just a noodle on a sick day

6 Likes

Running the Digitakt through some resonators and putting the internal delays through their paces. I love how triplet delays sound at high BPMs.

10 Likes

When did you snatch up a takt? Sounding good!

1 Like

Sending midi arp from OT to MD.

10 Likes

Analog Four on bass, chords and leads, FL Studio on drums, both going through the Analog Heat’s Saturation circuit

12 Likes

Just purchased one about a month ago. It’s pretty straight forward and am really enjoying it for percussion. I imagine the more I use it, the more I’ll yearn for an Octatrack. :grin: I still have yet to use it with the Machinedrum together.

Messing about with a synth line doing ringmod on a spring reverb with feedback… it can range from subtle to a bit all over the place. I think I am into it though, certainly can get dangerous with the feedback.

3 Likes

Model:Samples, Analog Heat MK1

video version @ https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqhTEwDSmZ/

9 Likes

MPC One, was feeling funky on a Friday :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Built in plugins?

OT-MD

3 Likes

It reminds me my Break-Dancing years at High School. Very nice!

3 Likes

Just samples.

An initial go at A4 sequencing 0-Coast through Morphagene and Clouds

I’ve just been enjoying sounds lately and am excited to see where this goes.

9 Likes

Lyra 8 into OT, Cue out of OT to Field Kit FX, CV into Lyra 8 from Field Kit FX and 4-step CV Sequencer (handmadeelectronicinstruments.com). Basically the setup I posted in Your Setups thread yesterday. The end is just the delay buffer from FKFX delay time controlled by FKFX’s own cv sequencer. Just cv all over the place.

9 Likes